Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Walking on Rope in the Woods

Posted 12-13-2017 at 09:19 AM by Samantha88

by MasterByRemote

To sum up so far: you are to find a suitable location. remove your clothes at least 25 paces away. take with you a blindfold, nipple/pussy clamps with weights, rope and the ring gag and something like ear plugs/headphones to deafen you.

Choose a place that has a reasonable risk of someone walking past, or within sight of a road that someone may drive down. you choose the time of day, but I think it should be during the middle of the day.

Go and set up your rope walk whilst naked with the clamps on both your tits and pussy and the ring gag in place. Your tits should also be bound in tight rope bondage at the same time. My preference is for significant colour change to occur, but every sub is different - do it as tight as you can handle.

after the rope is set up, blindfold yourself and put the music on (if you haven't already). Before you mount the rope, lay on your back with legs spread wide and masturbate however you like till you cum. having just cum your clit will be very sensitive, now is the time to get on the rope. the rope should be high enough that it cuts deep into you pussy as you stand on it. There needs to be at least 10 knots along the rope. If you want more pain add chilli sauce/icy hot/toothpaste to the knots. walk forwards and backwards slowly down the length of the rope. at each end of the rope edge but do not cum. Before edging switch the weighted clamps from pussy to tits, or tits to pussy, unless you have enough for both, in which case: remove them, walk the rope, edge and then re-attach them (repeat).

you need to do 10 repeats of the rope walk (there and back is one) before you can get off. You should have edge twice for each of those. hopefully by now your pussy is screaming at you, if not, your knots weren't big enough or your rope wasn't high enough..

time for your tits to get some attention: with them still bound and with clamps attached, do 25 star jumps (jumping jacks). Tits your size should bounce nicely when tied and it wont be comfortable. Once you have finished your jumping, have a rest and lay on your tightly tied tits (with clamps attached). if you want to combine the ants with this dare, lay on an ants nest for 5 mins and see if they like your tits as much as I would like them.

Hey,
thank you so much for the dare. Please send more!

Yesterday was a sunny day, I drove into the woods. There were two other cars in the parking spot. I had a bag prepared, got naked in the car, locked it and ran into the woods. First a while on the walkway for a few minutes, then i went off the way until i was out of view. I started preparing, then heared people, but i couldn't see them, so they couldn't see me - good.
I tied a karada-bra,
put chained clamps on my nipples, clothpins on my pussy lips and the ring gag in my mouth.
I tied the rope between two trees around 15 meter distance. The knots were already in the rope. Earplugs in, blindfold on, i lay on the ground with my legs spread wide and masturbated with a vibrator. I was a bit afraid of the noise, but i was so horny, i came quickly.
I nearly stopped the dare then, by lifting the blindfold, ... but i didn't. I just went on the rope and started walking. I should have put it lower! So rough! And you were right, the orgasm sensitivity was driving me crazy.
The first edge took a bit (after a orgasm) and I changed the clamps (plus a little bucket with rocks as weight) from my tits to my pussy - so under the rope. ( I always edged first, then changed the weight)
After the 3rd length, so after the second edge i had to take a first break already.
it took an eternity to do 10x back and forth.... it was about 300 meter and 20 edges total! I was so exhausted and my pussy so sore. And I was afraid I was beeing watched (I forgot about that most of the time). I tried to listen - but didn't hear humans.
So I got off the rope and fell to my knees for a break.
Then I got up, nipples clamped, I did 25 jumping jacks - my breasts flew around, it hurt a lot. And I lay down on my breasts - OUUCH! and tried to relax, calm down. ... After 5 to 10 minutes i slowly lifted my blindfold and looked around. Nobody was there - i felt so relieved. Put everything off, started walking to my car and someone was coming the other direction. I ran back, hide in the woods until they passed.
Then I managed it back to my car.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 380 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments