Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Anxiety.

Posted 01-16-2019 at 02:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I have managed to mostly control my anxiety for the last few years or at least work through it and handle it relatively well the majority of the time. That changed just before Christmas last year when I was laying in bed one night and quite by accident found a small lump in my right boob. All sorts of scenarios ran through my head that night. Because it was around Christmas time I couldn't see my doctor immediately and had to wait for a week before I was able to go into the surgery and have him check...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

New Beginnings.

Posted 01-09-2019 at 02:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-09-2019 at 02:05 PM by IceMaiden

I don't really make new year resolutions because I have learned over the years I give up on most of them by the end of January, despite my best efforts and intentions to follow them. I also started to question why I needed to make them as new year resloutions, why couldn't I better myself at any time throughout the year?

So for this coming year I do have goals and hopes but I have deliberately left them vauge enough to allow some leniency with them, whether that be because I am tired and...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 16 votes, 3.75 average.

I am inferior.....

Posted 01-05-2019 at 04:23 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-05-2019 at 07:38 PM by IceMaiden

.....When I choose to be.

I very much enjoy consensual non consent play and male superiority play. When Sir calls me a brainless cunt, or a worthless whore or tells me I am below him and am only a set of holes and tits I become extremely turned on. When Sir is rough and takes me without asking or has no regard for my comfort or wellbeing I am instantly wet. When Sir tells me all of the reasons I am below him, why I am worth nothing, why I only exist to please him, I am immediately close...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized