Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

11/12/16

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:27 PM by jh474

Daddy finally responded to me today. He has barely talked to me all week. I got pretty upset because he wasn't paying attention to me. I felt like he didn't care about me anymore, so I have been feeling depressed all week. I think we both need to work on better communication with each other, so that both of our needs are being met. I also developed a rash from my chastity device, but I couldn't get a hold of daddy so he could let me out. I was just stuck. It was very uncomfortable. He did finally give me the code today though. I am not sure how I feel about giving up my keys anymore. I hope we can work through our problems though and continue our relationship. I have really enjoyed it for the most part.

I got a new slave today. My other one quit. I have been a bit discouraged because every slave I have quits within a week. However, I am willing to give it another try. My new slave seems promising. We share a lot of the same kinks. I hope this one works out. If this one quits I am probably not going to dom anymore.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 2168 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for the share. I have experienced quite the same about wanna-be slaves, and am very careful to accept once now. On the other hand, by playing with some subs, I have gotten confident they could make good slaves and one of them even mentioned they are not asking but they probably would be open to this. So I still keep them in the back of my head for this, but if at all am going to approach that very slowly. It's much easier and more likely to keep up if you got known to each other, I think.

Another reason I am careful about accepting someone as a slave is the time issue. In my view, it takes a lot of time. A slave needs to be taken care of, not only giving tasks but also lots of communication. How is it doing on all levels, talking about lots of non-sexual topics, daily exchange of thoughts and feelings, appreciating what it did, feedback how well or bad it did my tasks and followed my rules, reacting to eat, telling how pleased I am or how I feel at all.

I totally understand your scepticism about your experience with that key, now. I'd be careful, too, especially if I cannot get out of it without the master. It's just too likely that online partners suddenly disappear and don't write back for weeks. Not too blame them for that, but it just happens often enough to be worried.

Take care and thanks for the share again