Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

Poop.

Posted 04-17-2016 at 01:55 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-17-2016 at 01:58 PM by IceMaiden

Anyone that read Sophie's last blog is now aware we have several conversations about poop and have no barriers whatsoever.

This was further proven tonight during a conversation we had when I decided to text her and inform her I was pooping and then when I returned to skype she said that was far too quick, how do I poop so quickly when it takes her 20 minutes.

I told her in those five minutes I had also washed my hands and face and drank my vitamins and she was adamant it
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Double fun

Posted 03-29-2018 at 02:50 PM by AbusiveMaster

So, as reported in Icy's light's out thread, last night I was forced to endure a play session with both IceMaiden and IheartFun at the same time. Such tortures are the inevitable price of keeping two submissives. As such I endeavour to endure them as best I am able.

We don't often all have time at the same time, so group sessions are quite rare. Knowing we would have the rare opportunity, we made the arrangements. Icy stated she would be ready in fifteen minutes, so hearty and I waited.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An Orgasm Full Of Pee

Posted 04-09-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-12-2018 at 01:46 PM by IceMaiden

In this thread I ended up with a bunch of custom orgasms, three of which were passed over to AM to make for me. So for the last two days Sir has had me pee in my mop bucket whenever I have needed to pee.

He originally wanted the bucket as full as it could get before we used all the pee but as my period is due we decided the amount I had managed to collect so far would probably suffice, as if we had to halt it for my period we would have to start all over again. In the last two days I
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

First Post!

Posted 12-12-2007 at 08:08 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Just testing the new feature. Boy do I feel sick.

Now you can include blogs with your user profile. Great stuff.
SysOp
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Power outlets

Posted 10-10-2010 at 06:23 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Tags cute, stuff

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/image...8534222-14.jpg

They can be cute too.

<3
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I was going to write a blog....

Posted 10-12-2011 at 09:15 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

....but I could not form a coherent thought that made sense to me.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of... 5

Posted 06-20-2013 at 11:55 AM by DeBael

Today I'll be Louise. She's a real partyanimal, so that cried for additional rules: I had to get 6 instead of 3 "loser must" wins today and afer every PM I send or recieve or post I make I had to drink a shot.
Furthermore I had to give my sister the remote of my remote controlled vib. She abused it alot.

I got dressed in normal panties and a bra with cup sizes a bit too big which I had to fill. Louise is big breasted and I'm buildt like a 14yo boy. I then put on black...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized