Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Love Bites

Posted 02-12-2019 at 09:38 PM by Butterfly

With valentines day slowly approaching, I thought I would write about an alternative to flowers, chocolate and kisses .... biting!

Now, I am not a masochist so I don't handle a lot of pain too well, but there is something about the feel of teeth sinking into my flesh that gets me all high and floaty.

That aggressive nip of my lip as he kisses me passionately ... Pulling it, sucking it, teasing it as he holds it firmly between his teeth.

Grazing my ear lobe with his teeth after he whispers dirty things in my ear. His breath hot and needy, leaving a trail of goose bumps down my spine.

The gnawing of my skin as he nibbles gently on my neck. Sending sparks radiating down to my princess parts, awakening all of the nerves in between.

The sting of his mouth on the delicate skin of my areola. Taking my nipple prisoner between his teeth as he tantalizes it with his tongue.

Sinking his teeth, hard, into the flesh of my ass. My clit throbbing as I feel each tooth going deeper and deeper, knowing it will leave a mark ...

My moans growing louder as my body is covered in bite marks, claiming me as his, over and over and over again.

Bite me and I just might bite you back *wink*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1641 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't have much to say but I did enjoy this blog. Love bites sound amazing.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    I don't have much to say but I did enjoy this blog. Love bites sound amazing.
    Thank you. You should give them a try when you have a chance. I love giving and receiving!
  3. Old Comment
    Bites are good. Always good!
  4. Old Comment
    Giggles Yes love bites are amazing i love them and my SO does too if you have not tried them you should
  5. Old Comment
    Sounds quite amazing! :O
  6. Old Comment
    This is a big mood!
    Posted 02-13-2019 at 05:49 AM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  7. Old Comment
    My weakness, absolutely. You forgot the back... nods. Good God please. *sigh* someday.
    Posted 02-13-2019 at 06:28 AM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Comment
    My weakness, absolutely. You forgot the back... nods. Good God please. *sigh* someday.
    I have never bit a back. I have bitten a nose, thighs and forearms though. I love nibbling on a meaty thigh. Yum!!!