Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

finally got a solution to my blog problem

Posted 09-23-2010 at 11:15 AM by Chelle

I finally figured out the difference between a dare and a challenge:

First, what is a dare and what is a challenge. A dare is something you do. A challenge is something you achieve. General bullshit explanation done.

This is the best example I can think of right now: "Sleep with someone" dare. "Seduce someone" challenge. A dare is something you either do or you don't do. A challenge is something you can try to do, and fail. Some things might be gray...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My New Dare Journal, YAY!

Posted 09-18-2010 at 11:20 AM by Chelle

I finally figured out what I was going to do, with the help of some people on this site and off.

Basically, I've set up a site where you can post a challenge and I will try to do the good ones. You can vote on others if you want to increase the chances I do it. If I try and fail, I will take a punishment from the punishment suggestions, whichever one has the highest vote count.

It's all explained on my blog: http://chellebell516.wordpress.com/

Please take...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare journals and blogs

Posted 09-17-2010 at 02:32 PM by Chelle
Updated 09-17-2010 at 02:41 PM by Chelle (fixed typos. I hate typing when I'm nervous)

So I've seen a few of these dare journals and I love the ones I've seen, and I'm tempted to make one, but I need a little advice.

I'm not online often enough to really get to know people enough to get good dares from them, so I don't usually do dares. Same for giving them out. I don't like generic, impersonal dares, I just don't think they're as fun. I think its more fun when you know the person a bit and can make it more personal.

But! I thought about it a little bit,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting to know you.

Posted 03-18-2010 at 09:35 AM by Chelle
Updated 03-18-2010 at 09:38 AM by Chelle (I kinda went a little ranty, tried to trim it down a bit)

I feel bad starting this blog thing by posting something unfun like this, but on the off chance it gets read by the relevant people...

I've been having a good time with this site since joining. Good chats, good reading... There is one thing, however: I get a lot of spam. It's not the typical advertising or scam spam, it's personal spam. Messages like "watch me on cam plz" or people in chat who introduce themselves with "hi, want to play or be my slave/mistress?"...
Posted in Uncategorized