Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Star Shadows

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sure Fire Ways To Get Punished By Your Dom (Reblogged from AngelPet on Tumblr)

Posted 07-27-2011 at 12:43 PM by Star Shadows

During wax play, sing “Happy Birthday to Me ” and blow out the candle

In the middle of an intense flogging, close your eyes and snore.

Using your best Howard Cosell impression, give a play-by-play account of what is being done to you.

When ordered “Look me in the eyes!” do it cross-eyed.

During a public verbal humiliation scene, stick your fingers in your ears and say, “Nyah, nyah, I can’t hear you!”

Decorate your Top’s leathers with neon polka dots and stripes.

Put a whoopee cushion in your Top’s chair.

“Just say, ‘No.’”

Use the toybag for dirty laundry. Forget to switch the contents before the next play party.

Stick an Alka-seltzer in your mouth at the start of a scene. Work up a good foam, and call out your safe word.

Sing while being cropped.

Speak a language your Top doesn’t know.

Giggle incessantly.

Tell your Top you can’t count because your hands are tied up and you can’t see your fingers.

Take messages for your Top by writing them on post-its and sticking them on your rear.

Superglue the nipple clamps shut.

Attach “clappers” to all the lights in the dungeon just before a paddling

I have such an urge to do a lot of these
angelpet: http://angelpet.tumblr.com/post/7830...ed-by-your-dom
Views 11877 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you try these I'm soooo going to kick your ass :P
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Philosophical View Comment
    If you try these I'm soooo going to kick your ass :P
    Id like to see you try
  3. Old Comment
    That last one got me. LOL. I can imagine *Spank, spank, spank* with the lights going crazy XD
  4. Old Comment
    This just made my night. I loled a lot.
  5. Old Comment
    God... this makes me wish I had someone to pull these one.... Ooohhh LEEEOOOO! Came and play ^^
  6. Old Comment
    HAHHA YES. I love it. I'm so using them one day.
  7. Old Comment
    Just Wonderful !
  8. Old Comment
    I might have to use these some day
  9. Old Comment
    Just read this the clapper on the lights made me lol
  10. Old Comment
    I tested the claim from your headline and it is not all punishment.

Some of these lends themselves to education and some are just perfect for practical jokery. Hehehe.

During wax play, sing “Happy Birthday to Me ” and blow out the candle

The humourous Master mumbles to himself, while turning the sub over and sticking the candle up her butt: "Now, where did I put those matches"...

In the middle of an intense flogging, close your eyes and snore.

The understandably "tired" Master puts down the flogger and yawns very big. (Flogging is tiring work, you know.)

Then he finds her smartphone, sets the vibrating alarm to go of at various times over the next hour, holds it up to her face and says: "I need to put this against your clit to help you stay awake. Now where did I put those labia clamps with the big teeth"?

Using your best Howard Cosell impression, give a play-by-play account of what is being done to you.

The sport loving Master stops flogging and says in his best Cosell voice: "No no no! It is "Down Goes Frazier! Down Goes Frazier! Down Goes Frazier!".

Master turns on the DVD and starts his Cosell Memorial Highlights DVD.
    "Now repeat what Cosell says on this and I`m gonna help you get it right". Master picks up his flogger again...

When ordered “Look me in the eyes!” do it cross-eyed.

The romanticly inclined Master pulls her face in and kisses her on the bridge of her nose between her eyes. "You`re right, it is a beautiful bridge." Then he pinches her nose shut and watches her struggle to breathe around the ballgag while he hums the Bryan Adams tune "all for love".

During a public verbal humiliation scene, stick your fingers in your ears and say, “Nyah, nyah, I can’t hear you!”

The music loving Master grabs her hands and restrains them behind her back. Then he hogties her and put headphones on her ears and puts his Yanni cd on repeat.

Decorate your Top’s leathers with neon polka dots and stripes.

Master says in his best Texan drawl: "Today we`re gonna play rodeo. I`ll be the rodeo clown and you are gonna be the bronco rider".
    He then places her astride the wooden pony, slaps her behind and yells: "Yeeehaaw". (That is a qoute from one of my favorite Billy Crystal movies, btw. The one with the grat yeehaw-scene.)

Put a whoopee cushion in your Top’s chair.

The Master who never misses even the most miniscule clue pulls her face into his crotch and lets one rip. After that he sings the beginning of the song "SCATman John" before asking: "Shall I continue down this path with you? It´s messy down that path and I´d prefer not to go there, but if that is what you truly want, I´will do it for just for you".

“Just say, ‘No."

The Mensa qualified Master grabs her by the chin and looks her right in the eyes and says in his most "soft" voice: ""No" is not the safeword. You know that. Now, do you want me to stop?" He picks up the flogger again.

Use the toybag for dirty laundry. Forget to switch the contents before the next play party.

The "panicky" Master yells: "Oh shit, honey. Our washing machine crapped out this afternoon and your mom took the dirty clothes back to her place for a wash. You`d better hurry up and get over there and get the bag back before she opens it. Unfortunately the only clean clothes you have left are these remote controlled vibrating rubber dildo panties and this studded leather bra."

Master picks up the remote and puts it in his pocket without her noticing and says: "Fortunately for you the remote to the panties are at your mother`s right now, so you will probably know if she has opened the bag right before you enter her house. Hurry up and I´ll drive you, but I wont go in with you as I am not dressed for a visit over there."

Stick an Alka-seltzer in your mouth at the start of a scene. Work up a good foam, and call out your safe word.

Ehm...eh... hmmm...I got nothing. The Divine Master obeys the sacred safeword religiously.

Sing while being cropped.

The muic loving Master: "You`re off key again. Now how many times have I told you to listen carefully"?
    Turns on the stereo and puts the now infamous Yanni cd on repeat - Picks up the flogger and says: "Now get it right this time. I´ll use this "baton" to help you keep the rythm..".

Speak a language your Top doesn’t know.

Master: "Iway illway ankspay ouryay assway ifway ouyay oday otnay opstay
    atthay", which according to this site is pig latin for "I will spank your ass if you do not stop that". (http://users.snowcrest.net/donnelly/piglatin.html)

Giggle incessantly.

The super fit Gym Master dresses her up in her old cheerleader uniform (which still fits her because Gym Master is most dedicated to his profession) and puts a blonde whig on her and then takes her into the dungeon.

"Time for cheer practice, honey".

Tell your Top you can’t count because your hands are tied up and you can’t see your fingers.

The Master Tutor says in his best "pedagogical" voice: "Great. Now we get to play my favorite game. Homeschooling. You will be the unruly pupil and I will be the math teacher."

Master: "Now repeat after me" - <SLAP>" Master flogs her left buttock. "One!"
    Sub: "One...Master".
    Master: <SLAP> <SLAP> "Two!".
    Etc.

Master Tutor on a break in the middle of his lesson: "Now if you mess up during the rest of this part of the math lesson, I`m going to turn you over and see if I cannot increase the bloodflow to your upper body, thereby stimulating your little grey cells, by giving the next part of this lesson on your breasts and if that does not help, I will try going a little south of the "mountains" and in to the little "valley" below - you know the valley with the little rose in it...."

Take messages for your Top by writing them on post-its and sticking them on your rear.

The industrious Master grabs her and ties her wrists to her ankles and her elbows to her knees and places her ass up on his desk, looks at the post its, then grabs a pin head needle and a piece of paper from the desk and says: "I gotta read this todo list to one of the guys on these post its over the phone. I`m gonna just pin it here next to his number, so I dont forget."

Superglue the nipple clamps shut.

The skilled Master puts the clamps in an iron cast skillet and pours gasoline over them. Then he sets them on fire. When the fire dies down he dons his welding gloves, picks up the glowing hot clamps and holds them up while, in his most sinister "Dracula voice", saying: "I think I managed to burn off the glue. They should work again. Care if I just check to make sure?"

Attach “clappers” to all the lights in the dungeon just before a paddling

The tried and faithfull Master: "Great idea! Alerting the neighbors in the most ingenious way that you want to invite them to a "party". Maybe when they show up at this dungeon, one of them can take over here, while I rest my weary arms and enjoy a glass of red wine."
    "Now put on your sexiest maid`s uniform and fetch me some bottles of red wine from our wine cellar for me and our guests."

Master claps his hands impationately at her a few times. "Move, move".

See?
    Updated 05-06-2014 at 06:41 PM by nalk
  11. Old Comment
    The clapper one made me giggle way too much. But not incessantly.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    The clapper one made me giggle way too much. But not incessantly.
    You just made me giggle quite a bit, but still not incessantly!
    This list was fun!