Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report - Tit Torture: Bands and Bondage

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:17 AM by Angelsaredying

Hi again! Here's another report for a task I completed recently focused on torturing my giant tits a bit more.

For this I was told to hump a rope to 2 edges, then for every ten seconds it took to reach the second edge I had to add an elastic band to a tit, alternating right then left. Once my tits were all plump I had a bit of a bondage situation and sneaking around to not get caught!

As always please enjoy, feedback is welcome and I can confirm I bought more elastic bands...
Old

Report - Tit Tally Slaps

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:14 AM by Angelsaredying

This is a copy of a report for a dare I was lucky enough to receive via KIK a few weeks ago.
The task had a few steps to it and was a delightful challenge to complete and test myself with.

The premise was to blindfold myself and slap each tit with my hand, mark a tally on my body, swap hands and continue until I could take no more. If there were less than 50 tally marks I would have to deep-throat a dildo for 10 minutes and for every diagonal tally that did not cross through 4...
Old

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)

Posted 03-23-2023 at 12:21 AM by katien

At all times I have the game of guessing the color of my underwear active. If my underwear has several colors, when you hit one of the colors, it will already be considered as valid.

1st Guess: I will have to post in 4 threads of your choice and I will do 3 dares of your choice
2nd Guess: I will have to post in 3 threads of your choice and I will do 2 dares of your choice
3rd Guess: I will have to post in 2 threads of your choice and I will do a dare of your choice
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized