Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 7

Posted 03-19-2023 at 01:28 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This post is about this swimsuit

This one is ugly. Opening this package up, I felt my heart stop. The swimsuit is cute and adorable, but for me it looks ugly with all the frills and tutu style frilly chest.

My BF made me try the swimming cap on - given it is a childrens swimming costume and cap, I'm surprised it fit me. He made me spend 5 minutes staring at myself in the mirror with the hat on. It is the ugliest swimming hat I have ever seen, and it makes me look so childish and ugly looking. My BF finds it hilarious.

So to worship this swimsuit, he decided we would do it in the bathroom. He made me put the hat on and keep it on the entire time (I've also been forced to put it back on whilst writing this post). He then placed the swimsuit on our side ledge by the mirror. He made me strip naked and sit atop the toilet facing the swimsuit and mirror. This meant I could see my bare chest and perky nipples, and my head covered by the ugly swimming cap.

During the hour worship, I had to alternate between staring at the frilly monstrosity and thanking it for allowing me to cover up and staring at myself in the mirror and thanking the hat for protecting my hair from water. This meant I had to look at how ridiculous and stupid I looked in the hat constantly as I had to switch after every thank you.

This was the longest hour of my life out of all of the worships, purely for the pure embarrassment that I was under staring at myself in the mirror. My BF thinks this will be his favourite swimsuit as whenever I wear it (and we are at home alone) I also have to wear the swimming cap.

Just 1 swimsuit left to go - we are still waiting for the arrival of the latex swimsuit.
Views 513 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh these ar just getting so cute. I'm sure all the frills suit you well. The hat is just the finishing touch on the look - also hope your get to wear that out too.