Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > janesg

Rate this Entry

Why I Love Get Dare

Posted 01-05-2015 at 04:14 PM by janesg
Updated 01-05-2015 at 06:33 PM by janesg

I have been told to post a 500 word blog saying why I love this site. Well it's easy as to why I love it, it's exciting, it's nice to be communal with so many people, but also because it's a little bit naughty and it makes me feel naughty. I love the invention of some of the dares, and also the humour, often I have to laugh out loud as to what some of you all come up with.
Furthermore, when I'm feeling lazy and just hanging around, a dare from the forum can galvanize me into doing something interesting or kinky, so before you know it, my sweats are off and I'm in a cute top and a mini skirt with some lipstick on and feeling horny, and what do you know, I don't feel so lazy anymore

So far I've done some adventurous things I would never have dreamed of doing, notably going for a drive around my nearest town at night completely dressed as a girl, and stopping and taking a couple of selfies to prove it, I never thought I would be brave enough to do such a thing, and it's only one of many things. I don't have as much spare time as I would like to play around on this site, and it can be addictive and I have to be aware that real life is important and get a good balance between this and that if you see what I mean. But when I have a few spare hours, this site certainly beats watching mindless TV that's for sure

I have had a few tasks that involve dressing in front of a window and I think I've been spotted a few times by people walking past, nothing seems to have come of it, but it certainly stirs the heart rate and gets me very excited, and once I had just finished one of these dares when a van arrived to deliver a parcel. I managed to put on a dressing gown to answer the door and nothing was said and I was like, phew, it was only later that I realised that although I'd covered myself up, I'd forgotton that I was wearing two hairslides that were pretty obvious, but I guess that delivery men see alot of more bizarre things than that so I guess I got away with it.
Anyway, life's too short to count words so that has to be close enough

The next 87 words, thanks for counting ....

Well, this site introduced me to corner time, never really considered it before, then got a dare to try it and what do you know it really turned me on, i'm not even sure why, i guess when you are stood or nealing with your hands on or head or behind your back and your nose pressed against a wall you sort of have time to think about naughty things and one thing leads to another. Was made to do it once for 10 minutes with a bar of soap in my mouth, I should have hated it, but I just got horny!

That's now over 500
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2966 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I count 413. Whereas I agree with everything so far surely you can think of just 87 more complimentary words about this site? :P

I hope you continue to have fun!
  2. Old Comment
    What?! It's not 500 words? Sheesh, what is the world coming to?

Seriously, i think you did a fine report, and hope you continue to have fun!
  3. Old Comment
    I loved reading this! Thank you for sharing, and to whoever requested that you write it!