Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dareholic

Rate this Entry

33rd Challenge

Posted 07-04-2013 at 02:18 PM by Dareholic

The 33 Challenge come from subslaveboy63. The challenge this time is 25. Mistress and Master said to do one edge every 5 min. This was a little more of a challenge. Challenging me to keep focus and not let myself get to the edge too fast; yet at the same time, needing to make sure I at least got to an edge at the end of 5 minutes. Try to make sure I loosened and tighten the mussels down there at just the right amount to make sure I only edged once at the 5 mark was more challenging. I used all my focus to make sure that is what was happening. By focusing on loosening the mussels down there, I am able to not put pressure on what is building to make sure that it does not erupt. It took lots of energy to focus my mind and my body to make sure I do not cum. After each edge I was successful in stopping myself from cumming. After all the edges and cool down time between each edge; it took me about 3 and a half hours to complete this challenge. I could feel it building and building and building as I edged each and every time. Its a good thing I know some concentration techniques that help in my edging to stop myself from cumming by making sure I loosen up enough down there to stop myself from cumming.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1785 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments