Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Add-thread preparation for Madhat

Posted 03-07-2020 at 05:46 PM by CSasha

Madhat asked me to help him with an add thread. Since we are still waiting for his results on the https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php...naire for Subs as an update on his Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, these are my thoughts and plans. They have still to be checked with him and his temporary keyholder. Anyway, it's good to start at all.

This is NOT the final thread but nothing else than a first step.

From my recent add threads, in addition or maybe contradiction to my thread advice, I learned to keep it short. So my go for the thread post would be this:

Hello friends and getDarians,

Madhat is seeking to be dared by you to be embarrassed (while being in chastity). For exactly one week after this thread start (1st post), each of your posts adds 10 steps on all fours, naked except for his chastity cage unless overwritten by any of his keyholders, stretch goals, or keywords.

You are allowed to double post.
But if at least the last two posts are yours, then you may only post 1 hour after your last post or anytime after another users post.

For stretch goals and keywords click here. You don't need to know or use them.

And then we'd make an extra blog post as announced and link to it:

Madhat add thread extra rules

You may use one of these keywords per post as long as you meet it's conditions. Any keyword has to be posted in big letters with some extra words in small letters (getDare posts with big letters only are automatically lower-cased).

PRIME - Use only if your last post had a prime id.
Madhat has to take a pic with that prime number written on his body.
All those pics have to differ from each other in at least one of these issues: pose, camera angle, clothing, distance, extra toys attached or used, background, environment.
The pic doesn't have to contain his face and he may blurr or otherwise conceal his face by any editing, and make sure no other clues risk his complete exposure. Then Madhat has to either send you a link to that pic (time bombed with a minimum of 3 days allowed) or adjust it to getDare rules and post it in his album.

JINGLE - Only once for every 10 of your posts.
Madhat has to complete 10 steps on all fours with a jingle bell attached to his chastity cage.

PLUG - Only as a substitute for the keyword JINGLE.
Madhat has to wear his medium plug for 5 minutes. The first 5 minutes of wearing the plug never count.

GAG - Only as a substitute for the keyword JINGLE.
Madhat has to wear his ball gag for 5 minutes. The first 10 minutes of wearing the ball gag never count.

COW - Only once for every 10 different pages you posted on.
Madhat has to complete 10 steps on all fours with a small cowbell attached to a collar he is wearing.

BELLS - Only once for every user with at least 5 posts.
Madhat has to complete 100 steps with a clothing peg on each nipple and four clothing pegs on his ballsack. He has to attach one jingle bell to each clothing peg.

TRAMP - Only once per user with at least 25 posts, and only after leaving a tease and denial pic (meeting the getDare picture rules) as visitor message on Madhat's profile.
Madhat has to get a temporary tattoo chosen by his temporary or permanent keyholder, get an embarrassing picture of it taken, and keep it for at least 24 hours.

DEEPTHROAT - Only once per user with at least 50 posts.
For each of this keyword, Madhat has to complete one deepthroat on his 8" dildo from full out to full in.

KEY - Only for users who held or hold the key to Madhat's chastity cage.
Enables the lock keyword.

LOCK - Only if your last post was right after a post with the keyword KEY.
Madhat has to beg and receive one hit, kick, or slap with any implement to his ballsack for each keyword LOCK before enabling a possible release at all.

Stretch goals

100 posts - Madhat has to wear his smallest buttplug for as long as possible up to 24 hours and take a pic of it in at the end.

250 posts - The first 10 minutes of wearing the medium plug never count instead.

500 posts - Madhat has to wear his biggest buttplug for as long as possible up to 1 hour, take a pic of it in at the end, and a pic of his ass right after it is out.

750 posts - Madhat has to wear his smallest buttplug for all steps on all fours.

1,000 posts - Madhat has to take a pic of his face, get the Female HD version of it in the Faceapp, and upload it in his album.

1,250 posts - Madhat has to ask his temporary keyholder to take at least 12 embarrassing pics of him, his limits respected, keep and share them as she likes.

1,500 posts - Madhat has to wear the cock gag instead of the ballgag for the keyword GAG.

1,750 posts - The deepthroats for the keyword DEEPTHROATS have to be made in lingerie only.

2,000 posts - Madhat has to complete at least 1,000 steps on all fours in a forests or the woods.

2,250 posts - The deepthroats for the keyword DEEPTHROATS have to be made in a public toilet booth, door locked.

2,500 posts - Deepthroats from the keyword DEEPTHROAT are doubled.
Posted in TORD Online
Views 1231 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments