Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sarge90

Rate this Entry

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit....

Posted 05-26-2014 at 10:27 PM by Sarge90

Hello... Is it me you're looking for?...

Couldn't resist. I decided it was time to reveal the next punishment in my blog. This is one I actually did implement, and it was surprisingly dexterous.

The crime - The submissive used the incorrect 'your' three times in less than 24 hours.

The solution - Have the sub write the phrase 'you're amazing' or something equally complementary on their body (I chose chest, stomach, thighs, arse and pussy) in a washable marker.

Then have them slap each part with writing on 5 times then wash it off. I suggest a bowl if water and a washcloth, makes it easier than doing it all in the bathroom.

Once clean, have them write 'I'm your slut' and other demeaning, humiliating and degrading phrases. Once more, slap each area, then clean it off, and repeat.

I changed it up, it alternated on the 'I'm your...' between insults and compliments, so she had just as many nice things to say about herself as she did put downs.

Repeat this as many times as you feel necessary until the sub has learned their lesson.

I found this punishment really useful and surprisingly fun, plus it's a great way to see what your submissive likes about themselves and dislikes... And personally, I find insight useful in every relationship.

And there you have it. Entry number two. Obviously this can be modified to fit the sub, to fit your preferences, to fit the crime and even done in person.

So to all you budding Dom(me)s out there and even those of superior experience, I hope you find this useful.
To all you subs out there, I hope this teaches you to be careful with your grammar.
And to all my avid readers, I sincerely hope (as always) that you have enjoyed reading this post.

Do svidanya.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4602 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love that even though it's a punishment it also made her be complimentary to her body.
    I know for me that would have been the punishment, not the slapping.

Great post, Sarge.
    I'm enjoying this series already.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddi View Comment
    I love that even though it's a punishment it also made her be complimentary to her body.
    I know for me that would have been the punishment, not the slapping.

Great post, Sarge.
    I'm enjoying this series already.
    Thank you. I intend this series to continue until I run out of ideas (unlikely) or people stop commenting. So your patronage is much appreciated

And punishment it may be, but that's no reason to stop my attempt to build up her confidence, it was in keeping with other things... But yes, she did struggle and her compliments were more like 'I'm your good girl' etc... But they achieved what I set out to, and making her struggle to say nice things about herself added to the punishment considerably.
    Updated 05-26-2014 at 11:42 PM by Sarge90
  3. Old Comment
    I like you're punishment, Sarge! Your a good Dom!
    (You have no idea how hard it is for me to write that! )
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I like you're punishment, Sarge! Your a good Dom!
    (You have no idea how hard it is for me to write that! )
    I think I do... I once wrote something similar in a sarcastic way and it killed me
  5. Old Comment
    This is scarily good :P
    Remind it to always proof read its messages to you :/
    Meow
  6. Old Comment
    It was "surprisingly fun"... no it was surprisingly awful and tedious and painful

In case anyone was wondering I did it 20 times, 100 different phrases, 100 slaps to each body part... fun stuff.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gamer69 View Comment
    This is scarily good :P
    Remind it to always proof read its messages to you :/
    Meow
    awww :3

And Mandi thats uhm awesome/awful? haha i would hate to do such thing :c