Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Another wonderful weekend ...

Posted 07-15-2014 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

So ... I don't know how it was done, but we managed to top my best orgasm of my life!

Sunday was an incredible day, well to be honest the whole weekend with Sir was wonderful. But Sunday was the icing on the cake ..

We started with a bubble bath. Sir had me bring my pink rabbit vibe into the tub. I had accumulated 10 edges this week, and we had taken care of 4 on Saturday, so I knew I was expecting to get a bit frustrated. Sir did not disappoint. He had me start the vibe on high and hold it gently on my clit. When he could tell I was getting close, sir had me stop. After a short break he had me run the vibe from my clit to my ass over and over. This time it took a little less time to get close and Sir made me stop again! The sounds of my frustration were much more pronounced in the bath since he could hear my feet kicking in the water in protest. Sir then let me put it inside me and sooner still I was on the edge. Sir finished 5 out of the 6 edges before he finally let me cum.

After I relaxed a bit more in the bath, I got out and Sir and I relaxed together and just talked for a bit. One of the reasons we are such a great fit is because we can just lay there and talk, or listen to each other ...

Anyways ... Sir then wanted to try what we started the weekend before; my anal only orgasm with my large rabbit vibe.

He had me touch myself some more to get me warmed up. When I got close, Sir had me stop, taking care of the remaining edge. Then he had me kneel on the floor and lube up the vibe. He had me turn it on and place it under me and slowly lower myself onto it. Not only was I being stretched and filled to capacity, I was being filled with these amazing vibrations. I have never felt something so amazing. As I lowered myself onto it, still going deeper, I could feel my orgasm building already. It was completely different from anything I had ever felt.

Sir had me lower myself onto it completely and just hold it there for a second, so deep inside me. I didn't want to stop, I wanted to feel it moving inside me. I couldn't get enough of it. I started to ride it slowly moving only an inch, and then working up to taking more and more, starting to move quicker.

Very quickly my breathing sped up, my knees and hands were shaking, I could feel my insides clenching and my orgasm building ... it just wasn't quite enough to make my cum. Sir told me to use my hand on my clit, and he said my trigger words and I instantly fell forward into an incredible orgasm.

It was just as amazing as the orgasm I had last Sunday (see blog post re: best orgasm of my life) .. I don't think I can choose which one was better ... but I am not complaining ... speechless

But wait ... I said we beat my last one ... it gets even better ...

Ever since I told Sir last weekend that I don't think he could ever make it better, he has been wanting to try ... and after a couple of hours rest, he succeeded.

Sir had me put the vibe back inside my ass .. It went in a lot easier than the last time, but filled me up just as much. So tight and the ribbing on the shaft of the vibe are incredible as they are sliding inside me. With the vibe tightly inside me, Sir had me start the wand on high and gently place it on my clit.

My goal was to wait to as long as possible to cum so that Sir and I could cum together. I could feel myself tightening around the vibe, and I was barely moving it. Sir still had not said the trigger words, so I had to pull back on the wand in order to hold off ... I was moaning and desperate for release ... finally Sir said those magic words, and I exploded in a magnificent orgasm.

I was speechless ... not able to move ... I still ... these words ... they aren't enough to explain how incredible, amazing, fantastic ... it felt. I have never felt something so strong overtake me. My legs seized up and formed a death grip around the vibrator. My fingers stopped working, I wasn't able to stop the vibrations .. wow ...

Thats all I can say.

Oh, and thank you Sir ... dare I say it ...

I don't think we could ever get better than this.
Views 1169 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent report!! I love reading about your times together and look forward to hearing more! It sounds like you both are truly meant for each other and will have so much fun together!
  2. Old Comment
    This is gorgeous
    Posted 07-16-2014 at 12:52 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Never say you don't think it will ever get better because eventually you 2 will find something that gives you an even more intense orgasm then your anal one. Its a guy thing we always try to top ourselves and give our girls bigger and better orgasms when we can... if they don't kill us first for frustrating them with all the teasing.
  4. Old Comment
    ShadowIce hit the nail right on the head....
    Sweetie, it may take a while but I am sure I can top this
    Your report was amazingly erotic.... I absolutely loved it
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    ShadowIce hit the nail right on the head....
    Sweetie, it may take a while but I am sure I can top this
    Your report was amazingly erotic.... I absolutely loved it
    I look forward to it Sir. Just let me recover from the last one first :P