Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Small rant

Posted 10-08-2023 at 11:32 AM by KinkyBBW

I love posting links for my Lovense toys. I love having strangers control my pleasure/torment. However, I no longer add people to the app unless I have chatted with them for awhile and built trust that they will respect my boundaries.

Lately, I have had guys use the links, but when I won't give them my app username, they hound me for it and when I stick to my no, they just end the session or leave the session.

Not taking no for an answer is EXACTLY why I don't give out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

LessAwful's Guide To Be Less Awful

Posted 11-22-2019 at 10:48 AM by LessAwful

Consider this blog post a bit of a ranty open letter to all the people I've seen on the site that are here to get a quick rush, hoping something fun will happen.

I'll likely expand this post in the future, it's an uncollected mess of thoughts about some of my grievances with other people.

1. Chat first, masturbate after

If you're only going to read one bit of this before getting bored, let it be this. This is important.

Most people, myself...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Women have a penis!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

You know it's April's fool? So be careful (or just don't and play with the jokes and pranks).

BUT, this one is seriously. Yes, *rant warning on*.

I am even angry writing this, like I am angry all along the year with such topics about our sexist world. Especially since so many people around me are so nice, and non-sexist, or at least these kind of issues are no issues with them. So with most people I don't have any beef in this. A minority is making me so angry (and I...
Oracle
Old

The throws of a long distance owned male chaste pet

Posted 03-10-2018 at 12:37 PM by Locked Puppy

Long distance. Not only a country away, but also definitely a flight away. Not a long flight. But still a flight.
Not living alone, neither me nor Mistress.
Owned for more than five months now.
First meeting set up in five weeks from now.

The owner/pet relationship has solidified beyond what I ever thought could be possible.
A connection to Mistress that is stronger than any romantic connection I ever had.
An open relationship. Puppy doesn't even see it as cuckolding....
getDare Devil
Posted in Personal
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Super Strict Rules

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:43 PM by lola.fox

Jameser somehow got it into his pretty little head that HE’S the boss around here. He spent the night trying to tell ME which type of collar he’s going to buy me when he gets here [obviously it has to be sparkly and pretty and dainty for my small neck - not the big huge dog collar that he keeps threatening me with!] and trying to tell me to do the spanks that he so rightly deserves on his own ass. I don’t know what’s gotten into this man. He’s been so well behaved these past few months.. offering to...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rules