Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Petplay task report

Posted 02-23-2023 at 09:33 PM by Angelsaredying
Updated 02-25-2023 at 06:05 PM by Angelsaredying

This is a report for a few pet play tasks I received from an amazing Master on Kik.

Task 1:
"Eat your next meal in your kitchen out of a bowl without using hands.
You will kneel naked on the floor wearing only your collar.
When you finished your meal you will humiliate yourself by giving 5 points why you are a good pet. Slap your face after each point you made."

Report:
I adjusted this slightly as I do live with several family...
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average.

The Contract Week 5

Posted 11-03-2018 at 07:30 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 11-28-2018 at 11:19 AM by jane@

Week 5
Monday complied with contract and rules.
Still sore from playing werewolf and last week’s edging and no orgasms not helped.
D not amused that although the Hunter did kill me off I seem to have come back as a spirit wolf. Said so in thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196
Maybe I am an Angel defiantly am supernatural but not benevolent, celestial? Don’t think so!

Edging myself makes me feel sordid and controlled. Have to do it...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gy 2.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	730   Click image for larger version

Name:	gy1.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	731  
Posted in The Contract
Old

The throws of a long distance owned male chaste pet

Posted 03-10-2018 at 12:37 PM by Locked Puppy

Long distance. Not only a country away, but also definitely a flight away. Not a long flight. But still a flight.
Not living alone, neither me nor Mistress.
Owned for more than five months now.
First meeting set up in five weeks from now.

The owner/pet relationship has solidified beyond what I ever thought could be possible.
A connection to Mistress that is stronger than any romantic connection I ever had.
An open relationship. Puppy doesn't even see it as cuckolding....
getDare Devil
Posted in Personal
Old

Pets: Fantastic PM dares for pet play

Posted 12-31-2016 at 11:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some for the animal side of you. Some may require some toys or tools so make sure you acquire those first. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "EARS" and I put...
Oracle
Old

Speech Class

Posted 06-03-2014 at 09:37 PM by ClosetedLesbo

“Alright.” I fall out of my daydream and look up to see the student professor half asleep as well. “Thank you Mister…” he trails off.
“Wright.”
“Right. Okay, who wants to go next?”
I sink down in my chair. I hate speech class. The thought of getting up in front of these people makes me want to pee my pants. In fact, my bladder is starting to ache now…
“How about,” the student professor starts, looking at the list of student names. I’m just glad the usual asshole professor...
Posted in Uncategorized