Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Coming Out As A Crossdresser In Real Life (5 Years on GD Special)

Posted 12-29-2020 at 07:42 AM by SissySlutSamantha

Today marks my 5 year anniversary here on Getdare, and what a 5 years its been.

Most people who know me on the site know me as an avid crossdresser who likes to dress up whenever I have the chance, I've made so many friends here on GD who have seen me in a whole host of outfits. GD has been a massive source of confidence boosting for me and people such as MaidJay and Ethancole have been so amazing and people Like Victoria85 have been so inspiring to me, so I thank everyone Ive spoken...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The fake RADAR - how to spot fakes and one-shots

Posted 04-18-2020 at 03:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-19-2020 at 10:32 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I explicitely state that I don't live up to the following standards I may provide in the following text. I am just Human afterall.

Welcome to the internet, a world of anonymity.
That means, you can just jump in, so much is free today, so less effort is needed. No need to pay an entry fee, show your passport or even a pic of yourself. No one needs to know who you are until you decide to reveal it.

Don't overestimate your disconnect between your virtual persona...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Interview time: A. Lurker

Posted 04-11-2020 at 01:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-11-2020 at 02:38 PM by CSasha

Another show, another guest. Today in the studio:

A. Lurker
Curious but not ready to get involved yet

Dr Cass: Welcome to our show, A. Lurker.

A. Lurker: Thank you. Now, could you turn down that spotlight, please? Or shift it away. ... Okay, better.

Dr Cass: Why isn't that a surprise to me?

A. Lurker: Maybe because you summoned me here. What can I do for you?

Dr Cass: Let's talk about how you don't...
Oracle
Old

Interview time: the FORWARD PM dare

Posted 04-08-2020 at 06:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-08-2020 at 06:23 AM by CSasha

Today in our studio, live and exclusively for you:

PM me "FORWARD" and another user's PM dare list link(s), and I will PM dares to that user.

Dr Cass: Hi everyone,
I am your host today, Dr Cass. Pleae give a very warm welcome to our current guest, FORWARD. How do you do?

Forward: Thank you, Dr Cass. I am very relaxed. Especially important these days, I think. But I could be quote and used quite more often.

Dr Cass...
Oracle
Old

Stick to your rules (as long as it is healthy)

Posted 03-20-2020 at 04:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello folks, dear readers and friends,

Very recently I had a brief reminder about play and rules again. Last times it was more about overdoing it and taking care of yourself. This time it's not about sticking to rules not only as a paragraph to stick to the rules.

I put up a new add thread, free-for-all this time. So everyone can make a promise there about what to do controlled by others, in this case via posts. And of course, when we make such a promise, we want others...
Oracle
Old

How to make friends (and how definitely NOT ;) )

Posted 03-01-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello everyone,

How do I make friends? How do you think you make friends. Let's do a check, please, to see if I am on the right track or if I annoy people.

So you first say "Hello". In the chat, it's pretty easy. Plain that. People are there because they are up for a chat.

Out of the chat, in a private message, for example, you should probably add something to your message, like "Hello,
I saw your post/blog entry about ... and liked...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Hello

Posted 03-01-2020 at 01:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello,

That word "hello" is one of the most important magic words for me, pretty close to "thank you" and "please". It says so much, like "I am here. You are there. I recognize you. I mean no harm. I am interested in you".

Here's a little anecdote about me. When I was around sixteen years old, I met with my older brother and his friends for a local area network party, playing computer games together. I was so proud and happy to be...
Oracle