Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

She

Posted 12-12-2020 at 03:11 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

“Hands behind your back, shoulders straight.” Her order warms the slope of my shoulder as I stand and stare at the mirror in front of me. See myself naked, hard, obeying the orders of the woman behind me.
The one who owns my pleasure. Who has the right to mark me with the bruises on my thighs and the red lines still striping my upper back.
The one who’s forbidden me to touch for days now.

I want to writhe, kneel for her and beg, but I know better. She won’t take kindly to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Short and (Anything But) Sweet - Domme fantasies part 2

Posted 10-30-2020 at 08:30 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 10-30-2020 at 09:39 AM by AnalAddict

You’re bent over the kitchen counter, ass bare and jeans straining against your upper thighs while you spread your legs as wide as they’ll go against the makeshift constraint.
“How long until your friends get here?” I ask you.
“Five minutes if they’re on time, Mistress.”
“Oh, plenty of time.” I say while grabbing the bottle of lube from the counter. “No coming before I tell you to.”
“Yes, Mistress.” You’re panting hard and I haven’t even touched you yet.

I tug...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Switching It Up - Domme fantasies part 1

Posted 10-24-2020 at 06:10 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:41 AM by AnalAddict

While I am most definitely submissive most of the time, my former dom and I are exploring my more dominant side as well. A switch himself, he asked me to blog fantasies of myself as a domme--in detail. Here's my first exploration.

I slam the car door shut loud enough to alert you that I'm home and take my time getting my bags from the trunk. With all the warning I'm giving you, you'd better be on your knees, waiting to welcome me as soon as I get in the door. Last time you...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

One month with a monkey in my net

Posted 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:27 AM by Butterfly

The past month has been a very hectic time for me. I had my trip with Asslvr and then our break up, Christmas and New Years, plus I have been sick off and on with this darn cold ... so I just haven't had a chance to properly acknowledge one big wonderful thing that has happened this month as well; the capturing of my Mr. Monkey Man - Colosubguy.

Right before Asslvr and I started or time together, I was in chat and we were discussing denial (as Asslvr was mean and put me in denial for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months,
A Butterfly Princess <3