Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What name do YOU put on that box?

Posted 02-22-2020 at 04:40 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hi folks,

If you haven't already, please please please take a good look at this thread and give it a post, how silly your thoughts may seem.

I am totally opposed to labels. Is that a chair although it doesn't have four legs? And why do you even ask? Do you want to discriminate that furniture based on if you perceive it as a chair or table? How dare you!

Well, we need some words to talk with and write each other. Or as a good friend of mine put it: "I...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Butterfly's birthday bash 90 day denial

Posted 12-07-2018 at 02:03 PM by CagedHiruzen

Report for butterfly on my denial.

My denial started on July 20, 2018, and it has been a struggle for me. Week one and two went well week three was where I started to get frustrated and wanted to give up on it but my girlfriend kept me going. I feel I have done a really good job of dealing with my hornyness and being denied for almost 3 months. I have done various tasks and punishments because of my attitude and behavior. I have had to do various tasks such as deep throats and plowing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Love is ...

Posted 08-25-2016 at 07:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr says that he loves me all the time. Actually usually multiple times a day. However that isn't how I know he loves me. I know because of the million little things he does for me all the time.

Stopping at the gas station just to pump my gas (when we are driving two seperate vehicles)

*Bringing me home a butterfly balloon because you know it will make me smile

*Offering
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

I am sad

Posted 07-19-2016 at 10:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:40 PM by Butterfly

Warning: I am writting this as I lay in bed and really have no idea where it is going to lead but I need an outlet for these emotions so here it is ....

I am sad.

I really don't know what a single cause to my sadness is but I feel it. This overwhelming sadness. I have cried several times over the last few days.

I am lonely.

I don't know how it is possible that I am lonely as I lay next to the man I love but I am. I feel so alone. Don't get...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Spaghetti & Fettucine

Posted 07-12-2016 at 10:17 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:42 PM by Butterfly

I was going to work on one of the PM Blog Dares today that I have so generously been given, but my tummy hurts so instead I am going to write about

Our new kittens!!!!

Our kittens were orphaned when they were 3 weeks old after their mom was killed by a coyote. Asslvr's cousins kept the litter of 6 kittens inside her home and bottle fed them. Asslvr and I have been considering
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The point I was trying to make ....

Posted 07-10-2016 at 11:06 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:42 PM by Butterfly

A couple days ago I wrote a blog about mine and Asslvr's love story. It somehow turned out longer than I expected, so I didn't get to discuss the original point of the blog. Which is that I hate we have to hide our love story.

Whenever I tell somebody that Asslvr and I met online, they seem to want to know every detail. The problem is, we are not open about our kink to our families.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

As luck would have it: Our love story!

Posted 07-06-2016 at 09:22 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:43 PM by Butterfly

Just over two years ago now, I was having a really rough time at life. I was engaged to a man who I had been with for 6 years. Our relationship had completely broken down. We barely talked most days, and we had not slept in the same room for over a month. I had been considering my options for about 6 months, but we had planned a trip to Disney World and I didn't want to back out as it was already planned and paid for. I was hoping a vacation would rekindle the spark.

It seemed like it
A Butterfly Princess <3