Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Action Packed Weekend

Posted 10-09-2022 at 06:51 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Saturday
This weekend I was able to have some anal and exhibitionist fun. It started with some basic stretching with my small buttplug (metal with black jewel), and a small photoshoot while wearing:
- Red Bra & White Panties
- Opaque Stockings
- Denim Skirt
- Black Blouse

I also queued up some BNWO & Snowbunnies videos on one computer screen which I love having on in the background. They have great music and visuals
On my second screen,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

My Updated Toy List

Posted 05-20-2022 at 07:36 PM by Toybox
Updated 08-22-2023 at 09:17 AM by Toybox
Tags anal, dildos, rope, toy, toys

I was recently asked if I could update my toy list so I figured it is about time so here we go

Dildos:

- Large vibrating dildo complete with balls
- Regular suction cup that bends
- Large purple one (can be attached to my strapon harness

Vibrators:

- Small hitachi magic wand
- Small vibrator set with interchangeable styles
- 3 Bullet vibrators of different sizes

Anal:

- Lovesense Hush 2 1.75in
- Large...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Feb 6!! Completing Dares and Writing Reports!

Posted 02-05-2022 at 07:33 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 02-06-2022 at 10:08 PM by SluttySarah

I will finally be back to my residence by 6PM EST tomorrow!! I have a lot of PM dares stacked up for tomorrow, and I'll be constantly updating this blog live as I finish each one, and giving reports on how I'm feeling/doing.

6:55pm: I finallyy just got back to my dorm; the traffic was absolutely terrible. I'll be starting the anal panty stuffing (from smrc) now

7:05: Using my fingers, I got a bit of my panties in my asshole, and kept grabbing a bit more fabric and slowly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares and Punishments to be completed upon return to my uni dorm

Posted 02-01-2022 at 07:32 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 02-05-2022 at 07:33 PM by SluttySarah

I will be returning to my university dorm on Feb 6th, and I have quite a few dares/punishments building up that need to be completed when I return. I wanted to create a running list of all the dares/punishments I need to complete, since they are really stacking up! I return at 6pm, so if I cannot finish all my required plugging for the day, they will be delayed for Feb 7th, and the time increased by 50%.

Here are my current dares/punishments for FEB 6, listed and to be completed in the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

ME!

Posted 01-31-2022 at 11:35 PM by SluttySarah

Hi! This is a short introduction to who I am, bsaed off of a conversation I had with SlaveMasterA

Where are you from? What got you into getdare / anal training? Can you also describe what you look like?

I'm from Canada, but I guess my ethnicity is Chinese. Having to convert units all the time is a pain!
As to how I got into GetDare? Well I mean I was (and suppose am still) a pretty horny teenager (I guess I'm legally an adult now, yay) who just got their own dorm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares (currently replaced for punishments, see blog) (with reports)

Posted 01-30-2022 at 08:25 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 06-29-2022 at 12:11 PM by SluttySarah

PM dare list currently replaced by various punishments, see update.

Please only give 1 punishment a day. I am beginning with 1000 debt, which increases by 5% each day. It increases by 2% on days when I am busy and do not complete any punishments, and by 0% if I am on vacation.

Before completing any anal punishments, this slut must complete 3 enemas to clean herself. The first is a 1.5L enema held for 5 minutes, the second a 1L cold water enema held for 10 minutes, and the...
Posted in Uncategorized