Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Virtues of Kink

Posted 09-21-2022 at 07:45 PM by lola.fox

I was looking through past blogs of mine and saw I had a post about kink peeves of mine and thought I should counter that with some advice I wish I'd gotten when I first came around gD. I think these virtues would help any kinkster online or in person really, and although they seem obvious I hope it'll help out someone who might be struggling and need some guidance. Please do let me know what you consider to be a kinky virtue!

Virtues of Kink

Patience - You need...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old

Have sex with just two clicks!

Posted 03-04-2021 at 04:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-29-2023 at 11:46 AM by CSasha

Sex with real persons, in real, for real, for free, just two clicks, no effort, no filling in any forms, adding information, giving any pictures away, getting your ass up ...

If you guessed by now that this is a rant, you are right. At least, a little bit.

Small update: I just had two wonderful kinky sex dates with the same person on two different days. And hopefully this is going to continue with more sessions next week. Jealous?

Well, I am happy, and...
Oracle
Old

A very short welcome to getDare

Posted 03-23-2020 at 09:10 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-23-2020 at 11:37 AM by CSasha

Welcome to getDare.
Get and keep
1. Stable, personal boundaries and autonomy
2. An avatar
3. Lists of Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys
4. Respect, Good manners, Consent
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stick to your rules (as long as it is healthy)

Posted 03-20-2020 at 04:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello folks, dear readers and friends,

Very recently I had a brief reminder about play and rules again. Last times it was more about overdoing it and taking care of yourself. This time it's not about sticking to rules not only as a paragraph to stick to the rules.

I put up a new add thread, free-for-all this time. So everyone can make a promise there about what to do controlled by others, in this case via posts. And of course, when we make such a promise, we want others...
Oracle
Old

Welcome to getDare 2020

Posted 02-07-2020 at 08:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-23-2020 at 02:16 AM by CSasha

Hello lovely new user,

Yes, you, fellow human being!
We highly appreciate you here.
Hopefully you stay with us for longer.
I wish you the best and that you find what you are looking for.
Here are my personal tipps to improve your experience on getDare.

getDare is a community around truth or dare, possibly dipping heavily into BDSM - bondage dominance sadism masochism. It always is based on consent and consent, messaging someone included. So everything...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Dr. Cass replies: how do I stop getting dared and punished for failure?

Posted 02-07-2020 at 04:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-23-2020 at 07:03 AM by CSasha

Hello friends and readers,

When I recommend how to get in touch and get dared, I almost forget about the other option. Plenty of people only want to look around, have a partner, and don't want to get messaged by random strangers, let alone be dared.

One of those reached out to me asking for advice.

Quote:
How do I stop getting dared and punished for failure?
First of all, make sure you didn't post or blog anywhere to get dared recently, and anywhere you did...
Oracle
Old

LessAwful's Guide To Be Less Awful

Posted 11-22-2019 at 10:48 AM by LessAwful

Consider this blog post a bit of a ranty open letter to all the people I've seen on the site that are here to get a quick rush, hoping something fun will happen.

I'll likely expand this post in the future, it's an uncollected mess of thoughts about some of my grievances with other people.

1. Chat first, masturbate after

If you're only going to read one bit of this before getting bored, let it be this. This is important.

Most people, myself...
getDare Sweetheart