Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > foxtrotter

Rate this Entry

meeting 2

Posted 11-09-2010 at 05:34 PM by foxtrotter
Updated 11-09-2010 at 06:41 PM by foxtrotter

the next time i went to meet him, he told me to bring all the toys i had, so i brought all my old vibrators and some anal beads. he told me to bring a big glass of ice cubs and some toothpaste as well. i was a little nervous about the ice cubs and toothpaste, but I did as i was told.
when i got there, he told me to undress. i did so, and he twisted my nipples, hard. he said "do you like that?" i said "Yes Sir" to which he responded "good"
he told me to lay down in the back of his car and threw a pillow at me, telling me to keep it on my face, he wanted everything he did to be a suprise.
he started to whip my pussy. at first I didn't know what he was doing it with, but later i found out it was a belt. and it hurt, bad. It was extremely hard not to latch my legs togather and try to wiggle away. every time my legs inadvertently started to close though, he only whipped the inside of my thigh harder and said "keep em open."
after he whipped my for a little while, he shoved an ice cube in my pussy. i wimpered and tried to wiggle away a little. he said "are you trying to get away from me?" i said, "no Sir." He said, does that sting? I said "yes Sir. very much Sir". "good." he said, starting to whip it in and out of my pussy. i started to feel like i was going to cum, but just as i did, he left the ice cube in and started whipping me again.
he said something to the effect of, "you slept with your brothers wife, how do you think your brother would feel about that? are you going to do that again?" then he held my pussy opened and whipped my clit. i barely managed to whimper "No Sir"
two things happened that i unfortunatly do not remember the order of, i was in such an extrodinary state of arousal, pain, and humiliation.
at one time. he slowly put my anal beads in and when i was least expecting it, yanked them out at such a speed it almost made me scream.
at one point, he took one of my dildoes and pounded my raw, sore pussy with it. i belive it happened after this.
when he was almost done whipping my pussy, he said "oh right. i forgot. we have a treat." and smeared the toothpaste all over my pussy. the burning was intense, and i started moaning and wimpering. to top it off he shoved another ice cube in my pussy and resumed whipping it. when he was done he told me, "on the ground. on your knees."i got down on the ground in front of him and he pulled out his cock.
i immediatly went to work sucking it. every once in a while, he'd grab the back of my head and fuck my face. I've never done anything like it. and i found myself determined to please him by letting him ram his cock down my throat without me gagging. but i couldnt help it. i'm not sure what kind of a look i gave him. but i actually found myself quite scared of getting punished for not doing a good enough job.
he didn't say anything, just told me to put my hands on the car and count to 20.
i had gotten quite a beating the day before, so my ass was still red and slightly swolen. each blow felt 10 times worse then it had the day before and i was almost crying as i said "one Sir....two Sir"
then there was a slight pause and then he started to fuck my ass. it hurt. so bad. he'd done it the day before and it was still extremly sore. I said, "oh no. not my ass, please. it's still sore" but he ignored me and continued fucking me. i was in quite a bit of pain, between the toothpaste and ice cube in my pussy and his cock in my ass. but i was still near to cumming. near, but the pain in my ass was so intense i was putting my concentration into not pulling away from the pain. becuase i knew if i pulled away i'd be punished and it would start all over again.
when he was done i was tremoring slightly. he said "Alright. give yourself and orgasm." I climbed in the truck and laid on my stomach. not sure i could even acccomplish anything else. i put my finger in my pussy. it was swollen and full of tooth paste and the ice cube was still in there. i asked "can i take the ice cube out Sir?" to which he responded. "It will melt."
even though i had gone through so much pain. i was still near to orgasm, and the burning in my pussy was makeing it so sensative it helped.
I felt quite humiated, which made me feel oddly excited.
i don't think i can be a full time slave. but i feel like i've found a whole new doorway to explore.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 543 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments