Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My earliest kinky memories

Posted 11-11-2016 at 05:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:16 AM by CSasha

I remember kinky moments very early on, besides memories from my time as a toddler I suspect to be usual, like potty time and pacifiers until my brother threw all of them behind the shelves because I was too old for them in his opinion. When I grew up we had a large kindergarten in front and on the backside of the five-story house, where we lived in an apartment. Those were huge compared to the kindergarten nowadays, with much space around the main house for the children to play outside in the safety...
Oracle
Old

OLD Completed and (pending) PM dares

Posted 09-28-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2017 at 09:26 AM by CSasha

This is my old list of completed and pending PM dares, and I fulfilled them as far as I could. My fuckmachine broke twice and I couldn't repair it so far. I had some people who are not open for a PM dare report anymore. Also, I had some trouble with the Deals.
Thanks for all the dares and your attention so far.

You can find my next Completed and (Pending) PM dares here.

PM dares completed or (pending):
- 7th Jan. 2017, Party
- 5th Jan. 2017, Pool, Sissify,...
Oracle
Old

Am I a bad submissive?

Posted 10-27-2015 at 08:56 PM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

I don't get off on feeling like I'm not worth as much as another person. I don't find any kind of sexual thrill in being told I'm not worthy or that I can't have something because I'm not as good as someone else. I don't like being called degrading names or being mocked for my physical features. I don't believe Boyfriend is better than me, and I'll certainly never admit it to him. I won't capitalize his name and refer to myself with lower-case pronouns to show deference.

So am I a bad...
Old

Personal Preferences

Posted 10-23-2015 at 09:03 AM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

I love my boyfriend. I know he loves me too. He's the perfect mixture of sweet and salty. He has money and takes care of himself, and when I'm able to visit him (we're not super long distance but far enough away that I only get to see him maybe once a week), he takes care of me too. He's not a prince charming; he doesn't shower me with compliments and gifts all the time and he's more likely to tease me than he is to be sweet to me. When we have sex, it's good. He's strong and commanding and he likes...
Old

So FUCKING frustrated

Posted 08-08-2015 at 07:22 PM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

This is a bit of a personal tangent because I don't know anyone on this website personally so I don't feel guilty or inhibited by expressing my thoughts and feelings here. I know no one reading this will judge me for it, and if someone does, it's not going to make a difference to me.

I'm a bartender and a server. I'm also in college and about to graduate in the winter. And these past few months have been going pretty great for me. I've been promoted a couple times at work, I've been doing...
Posted in tangents, personal