Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Confess you are picky

Posted 11-13-2017 at 10:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while since I looked for sex dates on according local dating portals, including a kinky one. You could think it would be easy to find someone online if you were as willing to fuck any stranger as I was. Nope, I was wrong. Anyway, I still found out that I am picky in general. I was little picky looking for a sex date. I am way more picky accepting slaves here on getDare. I was very picky with the man I married and wanting to live my life with.

Several times it turned out good...
Oracle
Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Oracle
Old

Opening up

Posted 11-01-2017 at 03:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:25 AM by CSasha

In the recent weeks, thanks to industrious slaves kept anonymous to you, I got a couple of nice reports and even videos on completed tasks. Not only do I enjoy others doing tasks for me, including making both of us happy by putting themselves down, possibly even spreading the love and show via a public blog post. I also noticed I have found a certain kick in gasping sounds. I don't want anybody to be damaged permanently, and it's also not about any damage at all, but panting and gasping is a clear sign...
Oracle
Old

I just can't decide

Posted 07-23-2017 at 04:14 AM by Captain Sparklez
Updated 07-23-2017 at 04:23 AM by Captain Sparklez

I am such a faggot, and I love to perform kinky within my limits. There are even lots of fap roulettes out there, comfortably usable with clear instructions to me. I just cannot decide which one to do and need someone to report to and give me some feedback and push me.

It makes me so horny, but I need someone to be involved. I know I ain't easy as any other human but I am willing to learn and communicate.

Feel free to try me and play with me, or just chat.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Likes and Limits

Posted 07-23-2017 at 04:11 AM by Captain Sparklez

Likes: Being a dare slave, Joi, light cbt, Dice games, Cock hero, online exposure, light blackmail, edging, panties, cum tributes, fap roullete, milovana, semi public, light public humiliation

Dislikes, Neutral, Curious about Unknown: please help me to find out!

Limits: Pee, poo, family interaction, face pics, full public, anal, everything else not listed until I know more about it
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The R Word

Posted 03-26-2017 at 12:48 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

He didn't do that. It might sound like he did, but he didn't. It was just poor communication. Because that sort of thing has certain connotations. That sort of thing happens while you're unconscious or with a knife to your throat. He didn't do that.

We were both drunk and had been doing sexual stuff all night. I was at his place and our mutual friend had left, leaving us alone on his bed. He was pretty dominant with me and he knew I loved it. He made me give him a handjob, even though...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Public PM dare report

Posted 01-27-2017 at 08:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while ago that I have been dared to "STRIP, PLUG and GAG. Get down on all fours like this and stay like that, not for 5 minutes, but until you complete at least 1 of your CHORES." and also "to SISSIFY." Before you get the idea to give me new PM dares but also as a background detail, I have been put my PM dares out of order. I have just gathered up so many of them, couldn't do them for a couple of weeks and then didn't complete any due to demanding real life foci.
Oracle