Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes, Dislikes, Curious and Limits

Posted 11-07-2018 at 08:29 PM by Phaade
Updated 11-18-2018 at 08:38 AM by Phaade

Hey Everyone!
So this is my Like-Limit list.
Here you can find all of my Likes/dislikes and limits I could think of at the moment.
I reserve the right to add anything at any time to one of those categories.

But for all who know a kink that I didnt mention Im glad to hear about it and even try it out. Im really open to testing new things and push the ones I already have to establish where my limits are.

Things I Love

--Feet--...
Old

New Account, New Start

Posted 11-07-2018 at 07:29 PM by Phaade
Updated 11-18-2018 at 08:41 AM by Phaade

Hello Everyone!

So this is a new Account I made to have a clean and fresh start on GetDare.
I wanted to have a "clean record" after I got to know what my Kinks are and how I wanted to show others, who I am and what I want to be seen as.

For everybody wondering my old Account
was : "SissySlavePhaade"

I chose that name, because at the time I thought I was a Sissy. It was basically when I started out in BdSm and it was one...
Old

Teat Pain

Posted 11-07-2018 at 11:29 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

This was done about an hour ago, given to me from a “private” donor:

I was dared to put a clothespin on each “teat”, and one on the clit. Every five minutes, I turned the pins and held it for one minute. Not too bad, even tho the “teats” were a bit sore. So every five minutes, twist & hold. After 30 minutes, the clit and “teats” were very sore! I then rubbed the clit (“teats” were left alone) until I came. Waited five minutes, then rubbed the clit and fingered my pussy until I came....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nipples and Books

Posted 11-07-2018 at 11:04 AM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)
Updated 11-07-2018 at 02:17 PM by carolcan

This was done yesterday. Unfortunately, I don’t have any tables that I can kneel in front of and put the nips on top. They are either too high or too low. I opted for the lower one. I gathered a few heavy items and some books. First I got the nips erect, then laid them on the table close together, then placed a book on top. Placing my hands on the book, I pressed down hard....harder....harder. And kept there for about ten minutes. While pressing with one hand, instead of books, I place a toolbox...
Posted in Uncategorized