Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Paddle

Posted 11-05-2018 at 07:05 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I lay on the bed, face down, skirt pulled up, panties torn off, backside exposed. "Please, Sir", I begged. He swung the paddle. Smack. I cried in pain. "Don't move your hands", he ordered. "Please, it hurts!", I whimpered. Smack. Forty eight more. Each paddle stroke pushed me deeper into pain. Yet, my crotch throbbed, dripping wet. My face was flushed. He kissed me as I lay there crying, too weak to get up.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toothpaste Dare

Posted 11-05-2018 at 03:55 PM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

MasterMichaelNY sent this dare to me. And of course i complied.

“Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.”
Old

A small dive into littleplay

Posted 11-05-2018 at 02:45 PM by Pariahterror

Some of you might know the Dare wars game by Bloxo. Well, I lost and one of the dare subjects was DDLG. Thus some little play. And had to write a blog about it too.

I was to watch some shows for an hour. Some shows your inner little could enjoy. Due to some questions asked by Neephonite, I got some reactions to watch. I want to thank jml3030, Mousey123, Neephonite and Lullaby for the suggestions.

So today I dressed up in a diaper and my cute socks, sat on a few pillows with...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Icey Interrogated.

Posted 11-05-2018 at 01:16 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 11-05-2018 at 01:30 PM by IceMaiden

I meant to write this a while ago so I might have forgotten some parts but I'm sure AM will add them if I have. Anything in italics were my thoughts at the time.

Sooo a while ago I asked AM if we could do interrogation play again and he said yes. A few days after he told me to get my wand, gag and clamps, clingfilm, a towel and a pillow case and go upstairs and turn my laptop on. So I got everything and went to my bedroom, turned the laptop on and he called me and told me to strip naked.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day without underwear

Posted 11-05-2018 at 11:41 AM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

A while ago I wanted to see if I could go out without any underwear for a day.

I wore black yoga tights and a loose, thick top. I should say, it was not easy! The feeling of rough fabric on my boobs and nipples meant that my nipples were erect all the time, and I had to keep pulling my top, to make it less obvious that I was not wearing anything underneath. I also carried a jacket, in case I got too self-conscious and was in meetings or something.

In any case, you will
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In a moment

Posted 11-05-2018 at 10:36 AM by Doux et vivant

You know there are those moments where even in online situations you almost feel like time stopped and something really important is going to happen and whatever you do, whatever choice you make will impact everything.

It's even more intense when you made the choice automatically because you finally admitted to yourself that it's something that you want and it was in front of you the whole time.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dom/sub stuff