Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

First Thanksgiving

Posted 11-13-2018 at 12:25 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)

Hello i always have trouble starting this blogs ,because everything i can think of as a starting sentence is generic so i will move on to the topic i wanted to talk about today and that is Appreciation and Thanksgiving,Here i go:

In My country we have a similar holiday to the Thanksgiving one,but instead of thanking each other is more about,asking forgivness from each other for the things you have done or didnt do the whole year,although through the years i always found it weird,and awkward
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My biggest Insecurity & Talking about it here

Posted 11-13-2018 at 10:21 AM by Phaade
Updated 11-18-2018 at 08:43 AM by Phaade

Heyo

So I thought after a while of thinking, that it is maybe helpful for me to talk/write about my "problem". After all thats what a Blog is for and since it also affects my kink-site I think it could fit on here aswell.

So to start off I never really talked to anyone about this openly before, although it is pretty easy to see for other people I believe. I am definitely not one of those people who are normally open and talk about themselves alot. Im the biggest...