Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Welcome 2017!

Posted 12-31-2016 at 08:27 PM by The Slutty Princess

2016 has finally come to a close and what a chapter it has been for me! My world has been in clear progression for the entirety of this crazy year and I couldn't be more thankful! I've grown so much this year, learned so much this year, shared so much this year, hurt and cried and grown more focused on my purpose and who I am as an individual. I am awake and alive within myself and I can't wait to see the places that 2017 will take me to! I look forward to the challenges and to fighting like hell for the chance to share my soul with the rest of the world and for anyone that cares to actually read my posts and listen! I look forward to spending another year with my angel that I have been blessed with!

Here’s to 2017 being full of laughter, mental stability, good friends, gorgeous sunsets, and good sex!

I wish nothing but the best for all of you and I hope you all have the best year of your life!

Love,
~Lia
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 877 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Here's to you! Have an awesome 2017!
  2. Old Comment
    Lia,
    I can't wait to see how much you will grow in 2017. I can't wait to read more chapters in your life, as you heading in that direction of challenges. Yes, I hope nothing but the best for a very special person who keeps moving forward no matter what. Happiness with Sammie as well.
  3. Old Comment
    Happy new year and all the best in 2017!