Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

1. Old Comment

Slavery: Week 2 Reports

Doing amazing and enjoyed reading this
    Posted 01-16-2020 at 11:08 AM by princessdiaperpants princessdiaperpants is offline
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Comment
    Quite the progression; seems you are starting to enjoy - imagine after your time serving Goddess Chloe, you will stay diapered o your own...?

How did the baby food task go - i missed that one? Need to o that again as well??

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    Thanks for keeping up with my blog! I am feeling much better thanks!

I don't know if I'l stay diapered on my own after this. They're okay, but I'm not sure if I'd want to do it all the time.

As for the baby food task, that is indeed on the task list still. Gotta do that still
  3. Old Comment

Quite the progression; seems you are starting to enjoy - imagine after your time serving Goddess Chloe, you will stay diapered o your own...?

How did the baby food task go - i missed that one? Need to o that again as well??

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
  4. Old Comment

Week #1: Daily reports

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HarlyStorm View Comment
    Had a lot of fun reading and following this. Seems like you just missed sunday . Maybe you should ask your goddes for another punishment to keep you posting.
    I'm sorry I didn't update sooner! I'll discuss that with Goddess Chloe. I'm so glad to hear that you've enjoyed reading these. They will be coninuing for quite a while, so please come back to read more!
  5. Old Comment

Had a lot of fun reading and following this. Seems like you just missed sunday . Maybe you should ask your goddes for another punishment to keep you posting.
  6. Old Comment

the longer you wait on the baby food the more per day you need to eat - procrastination is not your friend! What flavors do you have prepared?

Thought for Goddess Chloe, think the slutty one would look good after eating the baby food out of a bowl off the floor not using hands - after all, babies don't use their hands to eat and no one is close by to help him (unless he has a friend who could assist!).... Just a stray thought!
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    9 Jan update: thanks again for the blog, most entertaining reading indeed! Quick comment on safety: you did the right think by leaving the cage off when you noticed the discoloration. Keep a close watch (remove every hour or so to perform a check before putting back on). The cage is meant to keep you honest and stopping you from cummng in case the urge overwhelms you, not to do any damage.

Second, careful with the enemas - too much / many is not healthy as you can quickly become dehydrated. Look it up on line for how to manage them safely. I am not an expert, but adding a little sea salt has benefits (i just don't remember what they are as it has been years since i tried one and researched them myself).

Careful playing - it is supposed to be fun, and not damage anything!
    Thanks! Yeah I'm definatley being safe. I'm probably going to have a night off from the cage tonight to let things normalize a little bit. Not really interested in any pleasure tonight anyway. It was a long day.

As for the enemas thanks for reminding me of that. The first one was pretty small, and I have no intention of doing any for a little while so I should be good on that front.

I do appreciate the comments and considerations of safety. I'm having fun (for the most part) and playing safe!
  8. Old Comment

9 Jan update: thanks again for the blog, most entertaining reading indeed! Quick comment on safety: you did the right think by leaving the cage off when you noticed the discoloration. Keep a close watch (remove every hour or so to perform a check before putting back on). The cage is meant to keep you honest and stopping you from cummng in case the urge overwhelms you, not to do any damage.

Second, careful with the enemas - too much / many is not healthy as you can quickly become dehydrated. Look it up on line for how to manage them safely. I am not an expert, but adding a little sea salt has benefits (i just don't remember what they are as it has been years since i tried one and researched them myself).

Careful playing - it is supposed to be fun, and not damage anything!
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    i am still reading / enjoying your growth (literally within the confines of your cage - time to buy a smaller one?) in this process, struggles with chastity, diapers (even if i have no interest personally) and humiliation. Not even a week out of 2 months (not included extensions for penalties (e.g. like when one cums without permission!).

SO if agreeable with Goddess Chloe, i think your time in servitude to Her, time in diapers and caged should be extended 3 days for your unauthorized release. But I leave it totally to Goddess Chloe to decide.

Your comments bring a smile to my face. I think I should buy a smaller cage. I'm glad to hear you still enjoy the diaper parts to some extent even if you don't enjoy them yourself.

I know it's pretty pathetic I could only really last 5 days. I'll discuss your idea of punishment with Goddess Chloe for sure and update here once the decision is made!
  10. Old Comment

i am still reading / enjoying your growth (literally within the confines of your cage - time to buy a smaller one?) in this process, struggles with chastity, diapers (even if i have no interest personally) and humiliation. Not even a week out of 2 months (not included extensions for penalties (e.g. like when one cums without permission!).

SO if agreeable with Goddess Chloe, i think your time in servitude to Her, time in diapers and caged should be extended 3 days for your unauthorized release. But I leave it totally to Goddess Chloe to decide.
  11. Old Comment

Quote:
    No need to rush to explain your feelings on being caged and denied - seems we still have plenty of time to work though those feelings!

Thanks for the blog update and expressing you feelings so well; lovely reading!
    Thanks for reading and commenting. That's honestly a big part of this. Knowing people are enjoying reading is great. I'm glad my feelings are getting across well.

I can't deny. I'm the horniest I've been in about a year right now.
  12. Old Comment

No need to rush to explain your feelings on being caged and denied - seems we still have plenty of time to work though those feelings!

Thanks for the blog update and expressing you feelings so well; lovely reading!
  13. Old Comment

Chastity: My Thoughts So Far

Quote:
    Appreciate the conversation; most informative in case one day I decide to purchase one. Time will tell for ho crinkle butt adjusted too prolonged chastity!
    Thanks for reading and commenting!
  14. Old Comment

Appreciate the conversation; most informative in case one day I decide to purchase one. Time will tell for ho crinkle butt adjusted too prolonged chastity!
  15. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    It's my balls. I have a Holy Trainer too (so I'm glad we talk ) but in my case the size is just about perfect. Which does mean that when I get erect it pulls strongly on my balls. Perhaps more than for you since yours is a little too large.

Too large is normally not good for chastity cages, but in case of nighttime I think it may be better. And perhaps a larger ring too.
    Ahhh yeah that seems like its probably true. I suppose there's the option of having one size for the day and one size at night, but that means more time switching and not wearing.

I'm probably going to get a smaller cage at some point but until now I didn't really have a reason to.
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Night Drifter View Comment
    Thanks for commenting! Is it your actual cock or your balls that are hurting at night? I'm curious because all the pain I've felt has been in my balls. I'm wearing a holy trainer. It's a little bit too big in the shaft for me, but it seems to do the job well despite being a bit too big. I'll definately update here more because I'm sure my opinion will develop more.
    It's my balls. I have a Holy Trainer too (so I'm glad we talk ) but in my case the size is just about perfect. Which does mean that when I get erect it pulls strongly on my balls. Perhaps more than for you since yours is a little too large.

Too large is normally not good for chastity cages, but in case of nighttime I think it may be better. And perhaps a larger ring too.
  17. Old Comment

An Interesting Start to the New Year

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HumbleSlave View Comment
    I'm curious to see how this goes.
    Thanks for reading and commenting!
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Nice background update, thanks for both blogs so far; very well written! Glad to hear you are getting more comfortable in your cage; that should make the next couple months more bearable!

One suggestion, you don’t need to create a new blog for each day, but can simply amend the first / previous blog with daily updates.
    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them. And we'll see how things go. This morning is the first time I've felt really horny. I expect that'll be more and more common >.<.

Thats probably a good idea. Weekly blog posts that I update daily would work better.
  19. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Thanks for sharing. Quite the experience, isn't it?

Make sure to open your cage frequently, check if everything is alright, and clean it properly. Especially at the start, you don't know how well it works or doesn't, and things can get numb. Better open once too early and check, than regret.
    It's a very interesting experience for sure! I'm lucky enough that I have permission forr 15 minutes of freedom a day, which I've used to clean and double check that everythings okay. Thanks for the advice and for commenting!
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    I'm glad you are making progress. For me it has been partly the same. At first I was constantly aware of the cage and it was difficult. Now it is very comfortable to wear, except at night!

I'm happy for you that you can wear it now quite easily during the night. You must not get nightly erections as much as I do. They still wake me up in pain every hour.

What kind of cage do you wear?

Thanks for updating. I am interested to read about others' experiences with this.
    Thanks for commenting! Is it your actual cock or your balls that are hurting at night? I'm curious because all the pain I've felt has been in my balls. I'm wearing a holy trainer. It's a little bit too big in the shaft for me, but it seems to do the job well despite being a bit too big. I'll definately update here more because I'm sure my opinion will develop more.
  21. Old Comment

Thanks for sharing. Quite the experience, isn't it?

Make sure to open your cage frequently, check if everything is alright, and clean it properly. Especially at the start, you don't know how well it works or doesn't, and things can get numb. Better open once too early and check, than regret.
  22. Old Comment

I'm glad you are making progress. For me it has been partly the same. At first I was constantly aware of the cage and it was difficult. Now it is very comfortable to wear, except at night!

I'm happy for you that you can wear it now quite easily during the night. You must not get nightly erections as much as I do. They still wake me up in pain every hour.

What kind of cage do you wear?

Thanks for updating. I am interested to read about others' experiences with this.
  23. Old Comment

I'm curious to see how this goes.
  24. Old Comment

Nice background update, thanks for both blogs so far; very well written! Glad to hear you are getting more comfortable in your cage; that should make the next couple months more bearable!

One suggestion, you don’t need to create a new blog for each day, but can simply amend the first / previous blog with daily updates.
  25. Old Comment

One Small Step: a Blog About Feet!

I think that you're right about it primarily being a personal preference built up over time. I think that that's a huge factor in a lot of kinks. I hadn't heard the theory that the proximity in the brain could be responsible, but I find the idea interesting. I think this may hold some sway for the truly strong fetishes in which the person needs feet to be involved otherwise they can't be aroused. It does raise some interesting questions about nature vs. nurture though!

Thanks for the response Jaro!