Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

1. Old Comment

Last Night

Such a good "fluffer" you did very well.
  2. Old Comment

Careful what you ask for!

I am so very sorry Goldi, I am a pain slut but that type of torture is something I just can't imagine. *hugs*
  3. Old Comment

A busy night!

Goldi, you are such a well trained slut. I would love to see the pictures of you being abused.
  4. Old Comment

The Attendant

Such a good sissy, I love your reports.
  5. Old Comment

Really gaped!

OMG, I want to experience that entire scene.
  6. Old Comment

Spring is here!

Proper slut, I am very proud of you
  7. Old Comment

They released me and told me I could go. It was getting light outside and they left the garage. I was naked and my alls and cock were skewered. I would have to drive back naked, but I had to get the skewers out. Every time I touched one it really hurt. I had been there a couple of hours when the door opened. It was Mistress. "What are you still doing here," she demanded. I explained to her my predicament and begged her to help me.
    She agreed, provided I do everything she commanded. I reluctantly agreed. She had me lay on the table and secured my ankles and wrists to the corners. I was spread eagled with my skewered cock and balls totally exposed. She attached a leather strap to my balls and connected it to a winch. She cranked the winch until my ass was lifted off of the table . All the pressure was on my skewered balls.
    She came to the head of the table and asked if I was thirsty. I said, "yes Mistress." "Open your mouth faggot," she ordered. I opened and she placed her cunt on it and started to piss. I swallowed it all, making sure not to miss a drop. "Very good faggot," she said.
    "I'm going to pull the skewers out now. It is going to hurt like hell. You'll probably pass out. I'm going to leave after and if you are not gone by the time I get back I'm going to cut your balls off! Understand," she said harshly? I was scared now, but I nodded my head.
    She cranked up the winch a couple of notches further stretching my balls and lifting my ass further off the table. I screamed from the pain. She smiled and grabbed one of the vertical skewers and yanked it out. I screamed some more and my body started to shake. She did the same with the other vertical skewer. I was shaking uncontrollably. Only the restraints were holding me down.
    She grabbed the horizontal skewer and slowly pulled it out threw both of my balls. It was excruciating! I must of passed out because when I awoke the skewers were gone and my arms and legs were no longer restrained, but I was hanging about 3 feet off the table by my balls. She had cranked the winch up and left me there hanging by my testicles!
    They were numb and deep black in colour, but they still hurt. I remembered what Mistress had said about castrating me if I was still here when she got back.
  8. Old Comment

The husband grabbed my tied of balls and pulled them as far from my body as they would go. Meanwhile the wife went over to the cupboard and came back with a set of skewers. She told her husband to hold me tight. She placed one skewer below my right ball and then swiftly pushed it threw. I screamed and started to shake. They both stood there, smiled and watched until I settled down. Then they did the same thing to my left ball. Again I screamed and whole body shook. They stood there, watched and started making out. They kissed, he fingered her and she jerked his cock. They did this until I calmed down. Then she took second last skewer, placed it on the side of my right ball and drove it threw both balls. I must of passed out because when I awoke the head of my penis also had a skewer through it.
    Mistress came over and grabbed my limp cock. She laughed as she played with it. Despite the skewering it started to get hard. She produced a sound and inserted it in my pee hole and slowly started to fuck my uretha. Her husband pulled the plug out of my hole and started to fuck it. They fucked my pee hole and asshole in unison. After about 15 minutes I tensed and cum oozed from my tortured penis. At the same time the husband came deep in my ruined hole.
  9. Old Comment

They flipped me over and retied my ankles to the legs of the bench. She attached a strap around my neck, securing it to the bench, making sure I couldn't sit up. I was kind of bent backwards with my clit, tied off balls and clamped nipples totally exposed.
    She produced a couple of needles about 6" long. The husband removed one of the nipple clamps, attached a plier and stretched my nipple out. Once stretched the wife swiftly shoved the needle through the base of my nipple. I screamed, the pain was intense but it faded. They smiled and did the same thing to my other nipple.
    Once they were pierced they attached a thin rope to each of the needles and strung it through metal hoop hanging from a rafter. They then attached a 5 lb weight to each rope. The 10 lbs of weight pulled my nipples up, but because I was restrained I couldn't alleviate any of the pain.
    Next they turned their attention to my cock and balls...
  10. Old Comment

What happened the rest of the night?
  11. Old Comment

More to come ...

If you would like to hear what happened to me the rest of the night, please ask.
  12. Old Comment

Almost robbed!

Hold it, Charlie, just hold it!

I've read your report a few times and just kept asking myself what were you thinking. Okay, I understand the thrill, excitement and maybe little bit of fear that you experienced while you walked down those poorely lit streets, feeling eyes of dirty, horny guys all over you. But entering stranger's SUV, even if it was an ice cream van...!

That guy could have been a living carrier of all known (and several unknown) STDs! I know you like getting fucked bareback and treated like a slut, but do you realize you could have got hurt more than you imagine? And not only in sexual way.
    Fuck $20, there's no amount of money that could measure with your life and your health.

The moral (and dogma) of this story : be very careful next time!
    Posted 09-12-2017 at 02:29 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  13. Old Comment

Almost robbed!

Good thing you are safe! :O