Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

I'm an anomaly

Posted 07-25-2018 at 08:28 AM by Foxy Rose

I have an immense love for people. I don't understand it myself sometimes. I'm drawn to someone and love them and want them in my life, forever.

I don't know what it is. We just click and gel in that moment. Hard to explain. Maybe due to past relationships or friendships? Hard to say or explain. But I do, so badly.

In the same sense that I have an immense love for people, I find it hard to understand what people see in me. Why do people want me around? What value do I bring to your life?

Such is the vicious cycle of my life / love / friendships. I need constant attention. Constant reminders of why, how and the sorts. I'm insecure, due to, lets just say, past romantic relationships and past platonic friendships.

I don't know how to explain the feelings I have been feeling these days. It's more down than up. Maybe I do need a holiday. Maybe I do need a better job. Maybe I do need that spanking I've been telling some people. Maybe I do need better whatever.

I'm exhausted. But yet, people still want me around. Why the fuck? What do I bring to your life that you need me there? But also, please stay and tell me all the reasons.

I am a fucking complicated woman, even to myself!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2485 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I feel the same way. I need a lot of affection and encouragement and need to be told why I matter. If I don't then I forget.

What do you bring to my life? Joy! I love talking to you. You are funny, cute, spunky and fun.

You are complicated, but that's ok. You are also worth it.