Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Working on the gag reflex - day 2

Posted 01-27-2021 at 10:40 AM by RainbowSky

After yesterday's first ever cocksucker training we realised that the biggest issue holding me back is my gag reflex - although my gag reflex has already got better as when I took a lateral flow test today I didn't gag for the first time.

Sir had been doing some research in how to suppress the gag reflex and wanted to try them on me. So the first thing Sir had me do was to coat my dildo to the 3 inch mark with my own spit as this is a natural lubricant and can make the dildo easier to move down my throat.

It took me about 5 minutes of licking and sucking the dildo to get it dripping with drool and ready to try whatever Sir had next in store.

His main aim of the sessions was to get me to insert the dildo as far as I could to where the gag reflex starts and then simply hold the dildo there until the reflex subsides. If it wasn't subsiding after 15 seconds then i was to remove it and try again.

He gave me some tips and tricks to help me with this.
  1. Imagine you are at the doctors and they ask you to say ahh, you put your head back open wide and stick your tongue out, keeping it on the base of your mouth allowing your throat to open and your tongue to be out the way.
  2. Remember to breath through your nose when waiting for the reflex to subside
  3. Don't take a deep breath before inserting as it closes up your throat
  4. Relax, don't panic, breathe

Sir wanted me to do this just once to start. So I pushed the dildo slowly whilst remembering to breathe and got to the 3 inch mark which was where I felt the reflex begin. I held it there and tried to concentrate on my breathing but my throat had other plans. It kept tightening and loosening around the dildo in my throat and made me begin to panic as I felt like I was about to choke on the dildo or drown on my own spit.

Next Sir asked me to hold it where I was comfortable and then push a little further and wait for the discomfort to subside. My throat is obviously loosening and getting used to this as when I pushed I got to 3.5 inches of the dildo. The gag reflex subside temporarily but the moment I pushed slightly further it re-emerged.

Sir then wanted me to push it until I got to the gag, and hold it until I stopped gagging. Then remove, and repeat 5 times as Sir wanted it to stop and stay stopped. This made my eyes water as I kept gagging and then having to try to hold it despite my throat constricting until I stopped gagging. But I did manage to complete it.

Sir then asked me to spend 5 minutes repeating this process: pushing to gag, holding it, then removing and repeating. 5 minutes is a long time. I was able to remain very calm and I did manage to breathe through my nose throughout. Sometimes the gag reflex would subside but other times it didn't and forced me to remove the dildo abruptly. I probably managed about 8 attempts at this in the five minutes. However my throat was getting looser as I was now able to get it to 3.75 at times before the gag kicked in.

At this point Sir wanted me to continue but I refused as my throat was hurting and aching. It felt really raw and and when I spoke it was coming out croaky, and deep and was in pain.

My throat is still aching now but is starting to feel better. I think short sessions are going to be more effective otherwise I could end up injuring myself and my throat which I need to talk when I'm at school teaching.

I still have no strong feelings about being trained to suck a cock. Its neither pleasant nor unpleasant - although the gagging is unpleasant.
Views 805 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I considered not to tell you since the obstacle and effects of the gag reflex in deepthroating can be quite an arousing aspect, but at your own risk here is a trick:
    Spoiler:
    Make fists with your hands, put thumbs into these fists, and press your thumbs while deepthroating. Helps a lot with suppressing the gag reflex.

Oh, and many thanks for sharing your experience. Reads splendid.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    I considered not to tell you since the obstacle and effects of the gag reflex in deepthroating can be quite an arousing aspect, but at your own risk here is a trick:
    Spoiler:
    Make fists with your hands, put thumbs into these fists, and press your thumbs while deepthroating. Helps a lot with suppressing the gag reflex.

Oh, and many thanks for sharing your experience. Reads splendid.
    Thank you very much for your message. I'll try this trick next time. I'm pleased you enjoyed reading it.