Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Slut in Public Toilet (revised)

Posted 03-26-2022 at 05:04 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 03-02-2023 at 02:51 AM by SilverBlue

Current Dare: Toilet slut – Not what you think! Spend 30 mins a day nude in a men’s bathroom – offer to fuck any guys that come in!

I needed to take my time with this and plan out how I could actually do this penalty task. I’m trying to play within the law, so doing this dare without any thought or planning would be a serious risk. I knew it was possible that I'd get caught naked and need to plan for that outcome as well. I also thought about what time of day to do this; daytime had
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.79 average.

Report: Bondage session October 2/2 (revised)

Posted 11-01-2020 at 03:58 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:53 AM by SilverBlue

You demanded I continued. I feel exposed sharing my recollection of a private session publicly, but if that’s what you want.. I can't deny you.

Master showed me the picture he’d taken, it was a up-close shot between my legs of the Perspex speculum cranking my slut pussy open. In the picture I saw the top and bottom of my vaginal walls had closed up around the speculum’s prongs, so they were blocking-out any view of my cervix at the end. Master was proud that all those