Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Introducing Lucy with MrLoboSnow

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:13 PM by AnalGirl1

...PS: I met a kinky girl in a club a few days ago, we chatted a bit and it seems she is as kinky as I am But not so experienced. Maybe (I think I will try to convince her) we will do something together soon. I think about bondage or masturbating in front of each other (soft lesbian) ... it has to start softly (for her) I think. ... Maybe I could make her assist me getting fucked. If you have ideas/...

Double dare, double fun
For this dare you will need some rope and/or handcuffs, a blindfold and a timer. The dare is divided into two parts. Both of you will perform the first part, one at a time, but the winner will be choosing what the loser will be doing on part two. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it? I’m going to give each of you a name so it makes the explanations easier: you, my whore, will be simply MyWhore, and your friend will be NewSlut.
Part one: For this first part one of you will tie the other one to the bed in any position she wishes, but no pussy touching is allowed. Let’s assume MyWhore starts tying up NewSlut. After NewSlut is completely tied, MyWhore will make her wear a blindfold, and once she is blindfolded MyWhore will set the timer on from 0. Now, MyWhore will try to make NewSlut cum as quickly as possible. She can use any method she wants: she can use her fingers, her tongue, toys, vibrators, she can spank her, kiss her, bite her… The goal is to make her cum as fast as she can. When NewSlut reaches an orgasm MyWhore will stop the timer and write down the time it took her to make NewSlut cum. After that you’ll do the same, but this time NewSlut will be tying MyWhore and trying to make her cum. It’s like a competition.
Once both of you have cum, compare the times: the one who managed to make the other girl cum in less time is the winner and the second part of the dare starts.
Part two: This part has two variations. If the winner made the other girl cum in less than 10 minutes then she can choose what the other girl will be doing from the list below. If it took her more than 10 minutes then she will roll a dice to see what the other girl will be doing from the list below.
So, in any case, the winner will be able to make the other girl do something, so she will say “I want…” and then look at the following list:

1) I want you to suck two men’s cock in the same night (at a bar, club…)
2) I want you to go for a 5 minute walk completely naked. In this case the winner will take some clothes of her choosing (preferably very slutty clothes) and hide them five minutes away from where you are staying. Then tell the other girl where the clothes are, undress her, make her leave the apartment completely naked and wait for her to come back wearing the slutty outfit. You are allowed to do this in the middle of the night if you wish.
3) I want you to become my slave for two hours (inside the apartment only)
4) I want to spank you 10 times on every asscheek in some woods while you are naked, blindfolded and tied to a tree. Then I want to leave you there, tied, naked and blindfolded, for 5 minutes with a vibrator in your pussy.
5) I want to tie you to a bed and use a magic wand on your pussy during 10 minutes, no matter how many times you cum or how badly you want me to stop.
6) I want you to go to glory hole wearing a very slutty outfit and see how many cocks you can suck in one hour.

So hope you girls enjoy the dare very much and hope it is according to your level. Just three final remarks:
- Both of you are allowed to cum as many times as you wish during this dare (sometimes I’m too nice)
- If both of you are feeling very brave and confident, and since this is a double dare, you can go for a “double or nothing” That is, the winner will be able to choose two of the dares from the list or roll two dices (if the number is repeated roll again).
- If you try it once and you like it you can go for another round!

Have fun you dirty sluts!

Lobo.

She didn't like #6 (#1 was ok) so we changed that to handjob.
And we did "Double or nothing"
I started tieing her down. Naked, wearing a blindfold, arms behind her back, lying on her back with feet in a spreader bar, which was tied to the bed posts. I started with licking her nipples and thights, then I was licking and fingering her pussy and used a vibrator.
She was really good at resisting. After about 10 minutes she started making fun of me (...yes the bound girl was kind of insulting me...) and after a while I slapped her pussy in revenge. ... After 21 minutes she came.
Not looking good for me - the always horny edging girl.
She tied me up, with my feet lifted up (direction breast/head) and tied to the bed. My hands were cuffed to the bed posts. So my legs were not spread... I thought I had a chance like this. But I was so horny from playing with her and licking her pussy. I came fast. And it were... 8 min 40 sec
Fuck.
She chose #2 and #5. She thought about taking 6, but she knows the gloryhole is a normal thing for me
She actually didn't untie me before starting #5. She found the wand in my toy box (we left this toy out of part1, because it would be to easy) and started less then 5 minutes after my first orgasm.
I came 3 more times. So cruel not stopping after a orgasm!

Then she let me lie there, went to my closet, took some things, took a key and left my appartment. I was tied, lying in my juice, blindfolded and waited for her to come back.
Then she untied me and I stretched a bit. She told me the clothes are on a fence 5 minutes in south direction (same street). It was just past midnight, so I met 4 cars and one guy while going there.
The first thing I saw on that fence was... chained nipple clamps. That bitch! 20 m further away I saw something else on the fence, so I put the clamps on and went there. It were high heels...
Again further away was... a hat... What a fucking dirty bitch!...(actually that was a good idea )
And the next - and last - thing was a short skirt. So nothing for my tits? really? maybe a stranger took it.
Well I went back home and looked at the time. I was outside for 19 minutes like this.

Thank you for the dare!
I want to take revenge. I want to watch her sucking cock!

Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1469 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments