Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#12 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edge, edge, edge ...

Posted 09-18-2020 at 01:34 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#12 Edge, edge, edge ...

Today is the day of maximum edges ... 170 edges ...

I started with 30 edges in the morning, quite an easy start at this moment. Though I noticed already that this day would hard.

Around noon I had another 55 edges. I already started whimpering and moaning then and there, and I was just half way through for the day! My cock is pre cumming like crazy at this point, and I can feel the need to cum growing stronger with each passing edge and day. I think it may have been a good decision to the first half edges so "early" in the day because it gave me some time to rest since I was quite wound up already ... I guess edging like this finally taking its toll.

I started my thrird edging session at around 9 pm. I was planning on doing the whole remaining 85 edges in a single session. The whole thing took just over an hour ... The first few edges felt quite normal again. But after around 30 - 40 edges I was starting to feel frustrated. I managed to pull through though. I tried to just keep the edging in my mind. Just chasing edge after edge after edge ... At around 60 edges it was starting to get me. The need to cum slowly crawled up into my mind and every edge was increasingly more difficult. I was so sensitive by then that a few strokes brought me to the edge and just 1 or 2 strokes too much would have made the difference between edging, ruining or cumming altogether ... But I managed to pull myself through again, though I kinda battled the last few edges.

And now Im finished writing this and what can I say? Im exhausted, incredibely horny, cock still hard and wet from precum ... The irony is: a few days ago I begged to continue touching myself, earning me a bit of cock head palming. Right now, I think I might really need a break from edging ... and Im not sure if Im going to get it ...
Views 1603 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    And here it is! The true frustration! Maybe your master will be kind and let you have a day off. Or maybe he'll say no and you'll get extra edges instead. Who knows? Can't wait to find out!
    Posted 09-18-2020 at 04:18 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline