Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Remember, it's fantasy!

Posted 01-31-2019 at 10:07 AM by CSasha

"All the world's a stage ..."

I fantasize about being mistreated, abused, raped, enslaved, and other kinky stuff. But, it IS a fantasy! I don't really like to be. When I do, it's all consensual and involves an end, anytime by my word. It also implies rules.

I also don't want to ruin my social life or career, my fiances, commit crimes, harm myself beyond reason and much more. Most of us don't want that, at least to my expression.

But when I get horny, it might sound like I am up for anything without limits. Then I am not the first, or only one, or last one. Seeing such people and friends once in a while just reminds of myself. And I just think "Brace yourselves, friends. You don't mean as much harm, and as extreme things, as you state here."

I think in some form, roleplay and kinky activities can be a kind of therapy, or at least therapeutic. In my pen&paper roleplay, it's getting on the stage with friends, who, on the out-of-game layer, are totally supportive, while the stage is in total control of our little friend group of players and a game master. So I can act out in total safety, encourage to get out of my comfort zone. Be brave, speak up, roar, when I should be, for example. It seems, the patterns of my flaws (and strengths) all come up, as well as the unconditional love of who I am, and the satisfaction of making a difference by my actions and decisions.

I think some kind of same is true, or at least might be in some cases, for kinky activities. We tend to be put into actually traumatic situations, wouldn't it be for a partner in crime we trust, who takes care of us after the session, lots of cuddling and talking, both for top and bottom, dominant and submissive. It's an opportunity to one step at a time, sometimes even a step back, get into the discomfort again, into the scene, and become better ourselves, handling our fears and threatening situations as best as we can. Driven and pushed by our sexual desires, secret drives, much more within us, and our supportive peers.

And it needs to a safe place for that. It is and stays just a fantasy. Something totally different.

Stay safe!
Views 5732 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Some good advice there, nice Cass
  2. Old Comment
    Yes I think it can be a form of therapy. But it is also just a great way to relieve some insanely built up horniness!!
  3. Old Comment
    If you are not in your cage, or just forbidden from you know what, Jaro.