Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Wishes of kink

Posted 06-10-2020 at 07:24 PM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Yes I’m not active, I don’t post and I’ve slipped away again...but funnily enough I still log in most days...
Why am I not active? Well I’m in a relationship now and let’s be honest, real life is always better than online am I right?!

Well you’d think, lately the whole covid situation has left my gf depressed and even before that she has told me she isn’t really kinky...so you can say there’s part of me that doesn’t feel fulfilled, I come on here and look at the threads and get some thrills at seeing what is happening.

In truth I’d love to come back, be active and run some threads, but time doesn’t allow it and also the sadder reason...online just doesn’t do it for me that much anymore, there’s too much imagination and I look for something more real.

I’ve posted before wondering whether the people you talk with are even who they say they are, even if they actually do the dares you set them or just make things up...and the people you start to make a connection with tend to fade away over time.

So I’m in a kind of kink limbo at the moment, I think I will try to suggest some things to my other half when this covid situation has improved and her spirits are higher and maybe that will help things, but you need to feel fulfilled in life and maybe things have to change if you don’t feel you are getting that...

Anyway, thanks for reading if you did, this blog section is a good self counselling outlet, feel free to comment or make any observations you feel may be helpful.

Stay safe GD!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 642 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments