Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The Cleaning Dare and Negotiations

Posted 07-09-2012 at 06:11 PM by Rose_Angel

The Original Dare before negotiating

Firstly, let me thank you for writing such a lengthy and detailed email, the more information you give me the better the dares I can come up with. You did very well with this, I will be pleased to assist you in this matter.

You will begin at 8, you will get up at 7 this gives you time to have breakfast, check emails etc. You will be in bed the night before no later than midnight to ensure you are rested.

Starting at 8 o clock until you finish cleaning you have the following restrictions 1 30 minute lunch break (unless you are still going at 5 pm then you get a 30 minute dinner break as well) you get 2 10 minute breaks one before lunch and one after lunch, but before dinner. Also starting at 8 AM and going till finished you may only use the toilet in the first ten minutes of every third hour ie 9-910, 12-1210, 3-310, 6-610. I Suggest you work your lunch and 10 minute breaks around this schedule.
?

As for dares to be performed while cleaning...

1. You should strip naked and tie a body harness with rope,

http://www.only-apartments.com/image...nts/karada.jpg

You will wear it from 8 AM until finished, you may pull the appropriate rope aside for bathroom breaks but you may not remove it until the room is clean. You may wear whatever clothing over it you deem appropriate. This is to remind you that you have a task to do.

2. For every piece of dirty laundry on the floor you will slap your ass, tits (left or right) or pussy 5 times, you will keep track of total slaps to each of the 4 targets.

This is to remind you dirty laundry has a place and it isn't on the floor.

3. For each item you pick up that you should have thrown away you will do ten toe touches followed by ten squats.
You will keep track of the total number of toe touches and squats as well.

This is to remind you that throwing things out isn't as much of an effort as it could be.

4. Take a clothes peg, it will be on your tongue or one of your ears for the duration, it should be moved every half hour, you may when leaving your room take it off your tongue or ear and attach it somewhere less noticeable.

Include how many times it was on each location and list where you put it when you left the room and how long it was there.

This is to remind you that cleaning your room is tedious and time consuming when you let it go for so long.

From 7-715 you will do your room maintenance.
Should you finish early you will spend the remainder of the time on your knees in the corner with your nose in the corner. I would hope you do room maintenance at least twice a week preferably three times a week.

Thank you again for writing such an eloquent request, I look forward to hearing a detailed report on how it went and if any of it is more than you can handle let me know before starting and Ill be happy to modify it to suit you, my opinion is Im happy to change it before it's started but once it is started (barring unforeseen circumstances) I expect it to be performed as written.

Dravot

My Negotiating terms:
For this private message, I will use red and bold text for quoting Dravot. Since you have already read the initial post, I will shorten up his quotes, so you're not constantly re-reading the same material.

Thank you. I have several modification requests, and/or general questions, and I promise these are not excuses. I expected to have some, but wanted to see what you came up with first, so I could perhaps suggest similar things in replace of them. All of which are of course, suggestions. You are a much more creative person than me.

you may only use the toilet in the first ten minutes of every third hour

This is fine for peeing, and should not be any problem. As for poo, I can not hold that in. When it comes, it comes, and I will be using the toilet when necessary. What are your thoughts on this?

As for dares to be performed while cleaning...

1. You should strip naked and tie a body harness with rope, ...
.... This is to remind you that you have a task to do.

I do not own have any rope. In my likes, when I say minimal bondage, all I own are handcuffs, unfortunately. do you have any other suggestions? The only thing I can personally come up with wearing a front+back wedgie as a reminder. I do own several pair of underwear that are too small for me. I dislike wedgies. I thought I had that in my dislikes. I will update that after sending you this reply. Of course, I am open to something else, granted that I am capable.

2. For every piece of dirty laundry on the floor you will slap your ass, tits (left or right) or pussy 5 times, you will keep track of total slaps to each of the 4 targets.

Is this to be done while cleaning? If so, do you have any suggestions for things that don't make too much noise? I can't really slap myself as my parents will most likely be home, and we have very thin walls. If however, I am home alone at any time, I would be okay using my hand.

As a side note, note, I will have several slaps, as I'm sooo lazy.... all my clean clothes are in my laundry baskets and my dirty clothes are on the floor.

3. For each item you pick up that you should have thrown away you will do ten toe touches followed by ten squats.

I will go as far as I can regarding the toe touches.

Also regarding this, may I please include stacks of papers (I know I have at least a few I meant to throw away the LAST time I tidied my room up), as one item.

Should you finish early you will spend the remainder of the time on your knees in the corner with your nose in the corner. I would hope you do room maintenance at least twice a week preferably three times a week.

I can do about 5 minutes of time on my knees, before I feel like I am going to pass out. If more than 5 minutes is required of corner time, may I stand? Perhaps to make it as uncomfortable as knees, I could have arms behind back, or nose holding penny or something? I leave that up to you. For this, I will be doing this every morning for nearly two weeks, to enforce the habit, but I agree that 2-3 times a week would be good in general.

I thank you for your well, thought out dares and restrictions, and look forward to further discussing this day of cleaning.

His new terms: This time, green bold text are my words, as Dravot was quoting me. As with the last post, my quotes will be edited.

As for poo, I can not hold that in. What are your thoughts on this?

If you can't hold it, you can't hold it. Consider the timed bathroom breaks as only applying to pee. However if you are able poo breaks should be kept at 10 minutes or less if possible and you should do your very best not to pee during them (its ok if a little comes out, just do your best)

The only thing I can personally come up with wearing a front+back wedgie as a reminder.

A front and back wedgie would do well as a replacement.

Do you have any suggestions for things that don't make too much noise? I can't really slap myself as my parents will most likely be home, and we have very thin walls.

Things that make less sound tend to be very sting-y that being said you could try a coat hanger, piece of extension cord, or the thin rod off a set of venetian blinds, if you use any of these items reduce the strikes to 2 or 3 per instead of 5 as this will hurt more than your hand

I will go as far as I can regarding the toe touches. Also regarding this, may I please include stacks of papers as one item.

You may count a stack of paper as one item if it can be picked up with one hand without gathering it first (ie it is a neatly stacked pile of papers) otherwise each handful of the papers counts as one. With this in mind, make it 5 toe touches and 5 squats alternating instead ie one toe touch one squat one toe touch one squat until youve done 5 of each.

If more than 5 minutes is required of corner time, may I stand?

Since it will be every day for two weeks you may stand instead but you will be required to put your hands behind your back and hold a coin against the wall with your nose for the duration, should the coin fall,you will do the remainder of the time or five minutes whichever is greater kneeling.

I hope all the modifications suit you I really enjoy talking with you, your attention to detail and eloquence make it a rare pleasure on getdare. Your Master is a lucky fellow.

Agreement: I agreed to the terms

Yes, all of the modifications suit me. It will be rather difficult, but I will do my best to follow everything. I enjoy talking with you as well. As I've previously stated, I've never bothered to ask anyone for any dares from getDare. I read posts from others, and quite frankly, they are much too short, too grammatically incorrect, poorly thought out, and overdone dares/punishments. I love that you not only give a dare/punishment, but also state the reason behind it, which is how all dares and punishments should be, in the ideal world. I may have stated this in my very first message to you complimenting your posts, but I can't stress enough how much I mean it, and appreciate it.

And yes, my "Master" is very lucky. In reality, he is only my Master in the bedroom, (even though we're waiting for marriage to have real intercourse). Outside of that, I am a submissive, not a slave. And of course, I am very lucky as well!

It has been a pleasure talking with you. I greatly look forward to future conversations.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3166 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments