Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > willingmale

Rate this Entry

My PM mouth soaping dare

Posted 02-21-2017 at 04:22 AM by willingmale

So here I am reporting in real time on a PM mouth soaping dare I was assigned

Having already soaked the bar of soap for half an hour I have just placed it in my mouth and am sitting here wearing only running tights (for other reasons)

2 1/2 minutes in and I can feel the soapy drool gathering in my mouth. As I have to hold it for 10 minutes I already feel there's no way it won't eventually run down my chest later

And there it goes!

4 minutes in and I'm trying so hard not to bite on it but it seems the only way I can keep it in. It smells horrid and tastes awful

5 minutes done, half way now, keep checking my timer as it seems to be going so slowly

6 minutes in and the soapy drool is now evident on my chest. I'm sure I can also feel the soap around my teeth - there's certainly going to be bite marks when I'm done

7 minutes done now, I'm sure I can see this through and wonder how long it will take me to get this revolting taste out of my mouth when I'm finished

2 minutes to go, only 120 seconds but very long unpleasant seconds

Final minute now and can't wait for this torment to be over

I expect in hindsight I'll decide it wasn't too bad but it doesn't feel like that right now

10, 9, 8, 7....

Done! Gagged while rinsing (why does that happen?) but that's all part of it I guess.

Thank you for assigning me this dare - I won't name you but you know who you are
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2274 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report! How soft does the bar of soap get after thirty minutes soaking? How deep were your teeth impressions?