Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

The Fake I am

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:43 AM by CSasha
Updated 03-12-2020 at 09:36 AM by CSasha

Are you mad about the number of fakes lurking around and annoying you? Well, here's my bloody honest confession: I am a fake, too.

My real name is neither Cass nor Cassandra. I used an extra email to register here, including a fake family name. I use it for all my kinky activities since I don't want to risk exposing my real identity. My main apartment is located in Hamburg, Germany, but now I even work in Cologne, Germany, and am located there during the workweek.

But this might be something shockingly surprising for you unless you read certain blog or forum posts by me: I have a penis and a flat chest (besides some bodyfat blowing it up ).
I am neither a man nor a woman, male xor female. The gender detail Unknown in my profile details might be true unless I dare to specify one for me and stick to it. But for at least days if not weeks I had changed it to female. How did I dare to!? Well, maybe I felt I was a woman or at least I tried out if I was. Actually, I'd recommend everyone without a pussy or tits to explore posing as a female, in regard of how that might change the amount and type of attention you might get due to just the gender. It could be a real eye-opener. Dave Chappelle expressed it as: imagine you had 25,000$ between your legs people might want to steal, and you always have it with you.

My avatar and profile pics are not me. All others faceless pics I uploaded here or elsewhere are real though. Only few of them show my flat chest or genitals. For some I wore fake boobs and lingerie. I did have a sissy phase. Wasn't for me in the long run.

For a period, I tried to make sure my potential play partners were educated about my type of genitals. It didn't feel good. Why would I want or need to make sure others didn't have wrong expectations? Did they tell me about their genitals or what body parts they were expecting on my side in detail? No, quite the contrary. Most people assume and don't question until hints come up. I don't take efforts to hide my details. My blog is open and once you read it these details occur quite frequently. I think it's up to you to know if you care. I do try to choose less sexually discriminating words though, like chastity device instead of cage, as long as it doesn't matter. It's bad enough to be discriminated against my body. If you are looking for a woman or a man, clearly say so, and I keep off from you. If you ask how to call me and I tell you "Miss Cass" (and some even use it without asking), I don't assume anything coming along with it like having a pussy.
Likewise, unless my opposite gives me according information, I don't assume anything about their genitals or body, or at least I try to. The same goes for their sexual preferences.

But what if people don't read my writings, don't ask, and just assume and expect? Let's play and find out. I don't trouble myself with getting ahead of things for my own sake. And fortunately, I don't feel guilty about it. Communication is key anyway. In case I think these details are important, I'll still communicate them. So far, I have made better experiences when I decided it wasn't.

EDIT: if you are angry or confused, this context may help you.

Just one little thing on that occasion: you may use she, her, hers or he, him, his for me, but please don't mix it up, especially not Miss Cass with he, him, his. That's all. One day I might ask you to use it, it, it's for me.

I did everything I have ever claimed to have completed.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yup, and the real girls wonder about the picture problem on the site. It's bad enough the site has trust issues, but fuck it, just fan the flames for shits and giggles. Thank You.
    Posted 03-10-2020 at 01:08 PM by MasterMichaelNY MasterMichaelNY is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I don't have a good sense of sarcasm and irony, just in case, I might have missed it.

I don't get the link to "the picture problem" you mention. Maybe you can enlighten me. Or just in case you brought up any opinion or arguments, because I didn't get any so far.

Anyway, shits and giggles sounds awesome! And I didn't believe that I had much of a brat in me, until now. Thanks for luring it out with your choice of words.
  3. Old Comment
    I think the picture problem is one that I have come across in some posts... Some Dom's and Masters think you are not a girl at all if you are not willing to give pictures because they think we are all fakes that are actually guys looking for guys to Dom them... Or just doing it to irritate the hell out of Dom's and Masters...

I prefer to use your own term for yourself Dr Cass... No gender specified and reminds a person that professions aren't based on gender either...
    Posted 03-10-2020 at 02:03 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY
    Yup, and the real girls wonder about the picture problem on the site. It's bad enough the site has trust issues, but fuck it, just fan the flames for shits and giggles. Thank You.
    Or like so eloquently described in the blog, if you care about it, communicate with your play partner and ask.

If you dont ask, while having a possible problem with it, I think you lose all of your rights to feel like someone did you wrong.
  5. Old Comment
    Solidarity, sister, solidarity! *Raises clenched fist*

Connie
  6. Old Comment
    I'll just say that I'm shocked and appalled to find out you're not really Yoshi deepthroating Bowser.