Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Trial Week and first task

Posted 01-10-2021 at 02:26 AM by RainbowSky

Finding a Dom is hard. Especially when your asexual and not looking for full time, more casual weekend play. As some of you will have seen I put out an ad looking for a new Dom as the last two both seemed to just disappear off the face of the planet.

I had lots of interest but many were in different time zones which makes it a lot more challenging particularly when it is only for casual play. I found some who were interested and I could see it possibly working with. I spoke to one and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

First Time Crossdressing In Front Of My Partner

Posted 01-08-2021 at 03:32 PM by SissySlutSamantha

If you have been following my blogs for the past few weeks you will know that I recently came out as a crossdresser to my fiancee. It was a rather large shock to her and is something that we have been talking about and dealing with for the past few weeks.

Last week she asked to see my stash of clothes, I showed her but could still see that she was unsure.

When she asked why I do it, one of the reasons I gave her was that it really helped me relax when I felt anxious or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answered embarassing questions posted by another member.

Posted 01-07-2021 at 08:30 PM by Kytten

Decided to share my answers in a blog as well so people who dont read the forum. Asking these questions can still learn my answers

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
Not that I recall
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Yes
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
Yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dice Dare

Posted 01-07-2021 at 07:07 AM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)
Updated 03-12-2021 at 03:22 PM by Paladintwk

I like the random dice rolz aspect of this dare. So winner rolz 6 sided di and loser must do the number of the dare below. If they refuse they must volunteer to do two of the remaining dares based on the roll of the di by the winner.
1. Late at night drive to the drive in window and order some food wearing only some sort of top and panties or a thong only. You must pay with coins only.
2. Anytime order a food delivery and answer the door wearing only a top and panties or a thong. You must...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Time zones suck!

Posted 01-05-2021 at 11:55 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Over half of my D/s relationships have taken place, largely online, so I am used to having the challenge of working with different time zones. I have successfully dealt with differences as little as 1 hour and up to 18 hours.

It is manageable if you have compatabile schedules and work together to overcome some of the challenges. However, there are some serious disadvantages at time.

One of the biggest disadvantages is that I am sometimes I have to sleep (albeit some people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2021 Rules

Posted 01-03-2021 at 09:31 PM by Chloe1288
Updated 01-03-2021 at 09:53 PM by Chloe1288 (Added to rules)
Tags rules

So in typical new year fashion I have decided on making it my goal to get back into shape and lose some weight. One injury followed by a pandemic equals the need to get back into shape!

I joined a new gym and talked with a trainer about a nutrition plan! So i thought the next step was accountability and why not have some fun with that! I decided that blogging here and maybe having some rules and incentives here would help with my journey!

I will chart here weekly about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-02-2021 at 03:35 PM by DolphinCreek
Updated 04-04-2022 at 12:14 PM by DolphinCreek

WAND X - I'll hold my wand against my clit for up to fifteen minutes
GAG X - I'll gag myself with your choice of gag for up to an hour
EDGE X - I'll edge up to a max of twenty times
NOT QUITE - I'll come close to the edge then stop before I reach it up to thirty times
FORCE X - I'll make myself cum up to five times in one session (on hold until my denial is finished, but sending these will stack them to complete together after denial ends)
VACUUM X - I'll suction my...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized