Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

January rules

Posted 01-03-2022 at 05:43 PM by Good Girl Ashley
Updated 01-03-2022 at 05:55 PM by Good Girl Ashley

I can only cum once a week, I can earn an orgasm by edging 400 times and deepthroating my dildo 1000 times. Each orgasm I earn makes my next orgasm require another 20 edges and 10% more deepthroats, though if I fail to orgasm the amount of deepthroats decreases 10% but never below the starting 1000 and my edges reduce by 50 but never below the starting 400. My edges and deepthroats reset every Monday. I also am not allowed to wear panties for the month and I can only wear a bra to work.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

End of denial

Posted 01-01-2022 at 11:36 AM by Good Girl Ashley

After over two weeks of denial I was finally allowed to orgasm. After teasing my panty covered pussy for over an hour on low I attached a pair of clover clamps to my nipples and put the chain between my toes pulling hard on my nipples. I then turned my wand to high and held it against my clit. It only took a few moments before my body violently shuddered ripping at my nipple clamps as I was finally able to orgasm making my panties even filthier than they were

I was breathing heavily and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My appearance.

Posted 08-05-2014 at 11:19 PM by Good Girl Ashley

I am 5 foot 5 inches tall about 130 pounds, slightly athletic build. I have long lustrous red hair, brown eyes, and I have voluptuous lips. I have 36B breasts, My nipples are petite and perky and the areola is pink smooth and rounded areolas that tightly formed just around the nipple. My nipples, when hard are perky but not real big or long. My pussy lips protrude just a touch when standing with my feet slightly apart, I'm not too puffy, but you can define a bulge in my panties. Spread open, 'lush' is...
Posted in Uncategorized