Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Leaving GetDare? Part 2

Posted 08-21-2009 at 04:06 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody I'm just a little depressed right now or maybe I'm just tired I don't know I get those mixed up all the time. Sadly I don't get to sleep in tomorrow, because my mom's uncle died so we have to go to his viewing and his funeral which are on the same day and one right after another which I find a bit peculiar. Of all the funerals I've been to, the viewing is always the day before the funeral but I digress...
As you probably all know, I have been giving serious thought to leaving getdare as mentioned in a previous blog post. The issue has been up in the air and I've been tossing back and forth between the two options. Some events influence me further to just leave, and other ones make me want to stay. But I think (key word: think) I have come to a decision. Over the almost seven months that I have been part of the getdare community, I have made friends and I have made enemies. But looking at the big picture, some momentous events have happened because of this site. If it were not for me being part of getdare I would have never known I was a switch and get a real immersion into the bdsm community. If I had not found this site I'd still be under the rule of a neglectful mistress who only restricted bdsm to cybering.
Before coming to this site I was part of a site that of another tord site that I really enjoyed but eventually went under. This has given me another new enjoyment.
If it were not for getdare, my erotica would go unpublished and unoticed and I wouldn't have any breaks from my other writings.
And last but certainly not least, if I had not come to this site, I would still be all alone. Around my area, I have no friends I hang out with on a daily basis, I'm kind of a loner and despite my outward appearance to express that it hurts to be alone. I have made so many close friends on this site, and I found my first slave on this site. Of all my dear friends I hold you so close to my heart that you have almost become family to me. Granted I have more sisters than brothers but that doesn't diminish anything. I care for all of you and I don't think I could ever leave. I even got comments about my leaving from people I didn't even think knew I existed. So as of right now I am 99% sure I am not leaving getdare! Granted I may never be as popular or well-known as some of the other people on this site but I have my close friends and that's good enough for me!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 676 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay. ^^
    Its great that you aren't leaving, Komodo.
  2. Old Comment
    Perfection! So wonderful to not lose a dice dare master *bows deeply with much flourishing of the hands*