Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

Golden shower anyone?

Posted 06-20-2018 at 11:53 AM by Foxy Rose

So, I've recently been interested to adjust my likes, dislikes, limits, etc.

Today, after much courage from a person, who shall not be named, due to, let just say, stuffs, I was ordered to keep my pee in until I got home. I needed to pee into a bowl and shower myself. Nice!

I was hot, I was bothered. I was hot and bothered. Although I saw pee and golden showers as a limit, I've been interested in it, more and more lately. I've grown so much over the course of joining this site.

I mean, I've become interested in my deepest, darkest fears / phobias. Rape play was the furthest thing from my mind, same with needles, knives, blood...

But that's a whole nother story for another day.

I was ordered to pee, "shower" and not take a normal shower for at least 10 minutes. As the day grew, and my pee with it too, as I've been drinking loads of liquids and water, I built myself up to really psyching myself up to actually go through with it.

I wanted to please you, yes. Humiliate myself, maybe. I'm learning to love being humiliated. It feels nice to let go. People urging you on. It's nice.

I'm learning to love things I didn't think of as a child. Innocent. I'm not innocent anymore. Had my first golden shower when I was just a kid. When me and my brothers bathed together, innocent kids back then. My brother, older by 18 months, used to pee into my mouth, and onto my body when we were in the bath.

Little did I know, nearly 30 years later, I'd learn to like, maybe love, it. It's deffo something I'd do again. Though I wished I didn't do it out of spite. Out of wanting to feel better about myself, after our "fight" if you want to call it that.

And soon after, I dropped. I want to try it again, yes. Maybe next time, have someone actually pee themselves over my chest, over my entire being. Force me to drink their golden liquid. Why is the sound and thought of that so appealing? Am I normal? What is normal?

The bowl was nice and full, nearly to the top. The liquid was warm as I poured it over my chest, mmm, nice I thought. Though, why aren't you the one to piss over me? Into my mouth? Forcing me to drink it, all, just because you love humiliation?

I think I want to let go. Please let me become a humiliated little play thing. Will you do that, for just a few fleeting moments.

Give me pee! Next time, I'd love to be psyched up to actually drink some pee. Damn, I'm a bad bad girl! Degrade and humiliate me please. It's so fucking HOT!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180620_170107.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	620
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3575 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    We were actually discussing this at work the other day, no one there knows I’m kinky lol. I’m not a fan of golden showers but I could see how it would be somewhat intimate getting peed on. It’s the pee itself that I don’t like. But I’m sure there’s some things I’m into that you don’t like as well. Congrats on breaking some old limits. That would be very hard for me to do!
  2. Old Comment
    Ah yes.... piss.... the ultimate degradation tool!

Well, maybe not the ultimate but it's up there.

Next step up would indeed be to been given a shower like that by someone else. Or maybe even multiple people!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Comment
    We were actually discussing this at work the other day, no one there knows I’m kinky lol. I’m not a fan of golden showers but I could see how it would be somewhat intimate getting peed on. It’s the pee itself that I don’t like. But I’m sure there’s some things I’m into that you don’t like as well. Congrats on breaking some old limits. That would be very hard for me to do!
    You'd be amazed at the feeling. I was happy I did it,even if I dropped shortly after. Due to the fact of an, let's call it statement I don't like much. I'd do it again, for sure! It's fun. And next time, I think I'll piss myself. That's my next challenge. Maybe this weekend
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Ah yes.... piss.... the ultimate degradation tool!

Well, maybe not the ultimate but it's up there.

Next step up would indeed be to been given a shower like that by someone else. Or maybe even multiple people!
    I think I'd like that Jaro. Very much!
  5. Old Comment
    It is not really easy ro become a pee lover, for some reasons. Society does not call it normal, and second you have to get familiar with the thought, later with the view and the smell and then, with the taste. It is a bit like smoking, the first cigarette tastes awful, but after a while you get addicted.
    I for myself do pee games for a long time now, more and more, in little steps, but never tried it with another person. For myself I am not ashamed anymore, and I do many games involving pee, including drinking. So pee games have become a normal part in my sexual life with myself. Don't think you are strange, do what gives you pleasure. What other choice do we have?
  6. Old Comment
    Pee play was in my limits for some time and I never thought it would be something that I would do, but gradually Sam has been pushing that limit. And I have to admit, I did start to enjoy it.. especially when it is her giving me a golden shower, or making me drink her pee (I still can't bring myself to drink my own pee though....) obviously, a lot is the humiliation feeling it gives... (see my blog for more details)

The 1st time was definitely the hardest!
  7. Old Comment
    That age old question of what's normal. Unfortunately I'm not sure pee play will ever fall in the bracket of "normal", except for those who enjoy it.
    But isn't it great? All of the different forms it can take, golden showers, forced holding, desperation, wetting, humiliation, the list goes on and yet something completely normal that everyone does.

It's great you enjoyed it and as you say, I'm sure it would be great fun to be peed on. And with your comment on pissing yourself, I'm sure if it's humiliation you're after, this will be right up your street!

Have fun
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by darkblue View Comment
    It is not really easy ro become a pee lover, for some reasons. Society does not call it normal, and second you have to get familiar with the thought, later with the view and the smell and then, with the taste. It is a bit like smoking, the first cigarette tastes awful, but after a while you get addicted.
    I for myself do pee games for a long time now, more and more, in little steps, but never tried it with another person. For myself I am not ashamed anymore, and I do many games involving pee, including drinking. So pee games have become a normal part in my sexual life with myself. Don't think you are strange, do what gives you pleasure. What other choice do we have?
    I've recently quit smoking, for my own health and due the fact that I had a heart scare. So yeah! I get what you're saying about cigarettes.

I hope that I can love piss so much one day. As I do currently.

Thank you for your lovely comment!
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    Pee play was in my limits for some time and I never thought it would be something that I would do, but gradually Sam has been pushing that limit. And I have to admit, I did start to enjoy it.. especially when it is her giving me a golden shower, or making me drink her pee (I still can't bring myself to drink my own pee though....) obviously, a lot is the humiliation feeling it gives... (see my blog for more details)

The 1st time was definitely the hardest!
    Matt! I was LITERALLY standing in the shower crinching and thinking If i really wanted to do it. In the end, I loved the hot liquid. I nearly splattered the hot mess over my face, maybe next time.

I am looking forward to drinking my pee, but think it'll always be with coming from a partner.

Thank you for your lovely comment. Will deffo check out your blog
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by corsa198 View Comment
    That age old question of what's normal. Unfortunately I'm not sure pee play will ever fall in the bracket of "normal", except for those who enjoy it.
    But isn't it great? All of the different forms it can take, golden showers, forced holding, desperation, wetting, humiliation, the list goes on and yet something completely normal that everyone does.

It's great you enjoyed it and as you say, I'm sure it would be great fun to be peed on. And with your comment on pissing yourself, I'm sure if it's humiliation you're after, this will be right up your street!

Have fun
    It strange thinking 4 years ago when I came to this site, that I'd grow this much. I'm keeping my pee private at the moment. I already have pissing myself planned for this weekend.

I'll still work up the courage to do it in public, maybe sooner than I think.

Thank you for the lovely comment