Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

a diaper boy

Posted 07-21-2018 at 09:06 PM by Diapered_prince

It has been two weeks since my last update and it is late now so I will write what I can and possibly edit it tomorrow with more stuff if I forget anything

Hello all,
Not much has changed since I last wrote on here. I continue my year in my diapers and continue to use them (mostly just wetting though I have messed 4-5 times these last 2 weeks.) I was given a recommendation by a friend about some other cheap diapers that they have used from Walmart (attends) They are not available at the Walmart back home, but the one at my grandparent's house does carry them so I went and bought some. For those that don't know, they only have one tape per side like a baby diaper, but unfortunately, even their small size (that I fall in) is too big on the waist as the tapes meet in the middle. This caused them to fit poorly even though they hold a good bit more than my normal diapers. I thought about donating them and just cutting my losses, but then though about trying them as boosters. So I took one out and cut some holes in it so pee could flow to the next layer but would still be absorbed by the first layer. Not surprisingly they do this job wonderfully and I have been wearing a double diaper for the past week or so. The boost means that I don't have to change after each wetting as it holds 4x as much as what it used to in just a single layer. That makes me happy as I like the feeling of a wet diaper, (and I really like changing from a wet diaper that I have had on for a while into a fresh diaper). I don't know how I will go back to the single diaper when I am finished with these boosters, but when I return home (on the 14th), I will have all the cloth boosts I want.

In other news, I joined a second ab/dl group on kik that seems pretty fun. lots of the users are littles like me and there are some pretty neat caretakers in there as well. I was invited to a third group and will probably join before my next update (hopefully in a week.)

Hope that everyone is having a good time with whatever dares they are undertaking and remember to stay safe.

Till next time
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1916 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad to hear your progression is moving along so well.
    Posted 07-22-2018 at 06:43 AM by HumbleDiaperBoi HumbleDiaperBoi is offline