Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

Rating: 11 votes, 4.00 average.

Christmas Wishes

Posted 12-24-2014 at 10:17 AM by Tease
Updated 12-24-2014 at 10:00 AM by Tease

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful site, especially those I get to speak to regularly. This year has been a tough one for me moving into a new job role that quickly turned to hell as the pressure to deliver projects on time increased and resulted with my eventual collapse through exhaustion.

Since that calmed down and I've been back to the site I've forged some new friendships with some truely remarkable people and I want to say a few words about four of those ladies who have inspired me these last few months.

FROSTY

You were one of the first ones I spoke to on coming back to the site, I'd love to tell people it was a polite "Hi Tease I've not seen you in ages" type comments but that's just not you.. you preferred the direct route of "Oi you need to reply to my ad" and well that set us off on our journey together.

It's been tough at times and you've had a few personal issues to overcome but I'm so pleased and proud of you of you with everything we've overcome this year even if you did drive me crazy with that song "Let it gooooooooo". Most people see the bratty side to you where you're a bit cheeky but don't really get to see the sweet, obedient sub that does whatever she can to please me.

Barbie Girl will remain as one of the highlights of the year or even lifetime for me, it makes me smile and laugh no matter how my day has been you have such an infectious laugh and I listen to it to cheer myself up. We've shared it with many others too and it's made all of them smile too.

I'm truly a happier man for having you in my life and can't wait to spend more time with you in the coming year. My advice to you is Never change, you are amazing and whilst people may judge you or think you a bad sub for the fun and bratty playfulness we have they are just ignorant and know nothing of the wonder you are.

RED

I was lucky enough to get to know you early on in the year and have you sub to me for a short period around March, sadly though we had to put that on hold to allow you to focus on your personal life but I'm so pleased that now we've both back to a good place that we've been able to pick things up again this last couple of months.

Being a moderator is hard work especially when you appear to be only active one a lot of the time and many will disagree with your decisions or voice their displeasure at you, I know from speaking with you that you always try so hard to judge everyone fairly so please just keep up that work and know that I and others really do appreciate the effort you put in.

You've faced some huge changes in your personal life, moving away from home and starting a new career are exciting times but equally so scary. I think you've done amazingly well with that and I'm sure you'll shine in your new job, I will be here along with your friends to support you in that.

We're fairly new to exploring your sub side but I've had people commenting already about how great it is seeing you coming out of your shell and showing them the real lady behind the ban hammer and how they've misjudged what you're really like. As your dom I'm so pleased and proud to see that and I'm looking forward to continuing our journey together as we explore things further, you're always the first one to ask if you could be doing more for me and what more could a dom ask for than that?

JLSTOCKTON25

And this one time at band camp...... oh wait it's not one of your stories. What did you do with that flute again?

Whilst I've only come to know you this past month we've really clicked and hit it off with each other and it feels like I've known you for a lot longer. I love the way our conversations meander from music or astrology, to d/s topics, to silly philosophical discussions, to family life, to psychology and so on all over the place. It's like creating our own verbal Cadenza that we never know where's headed, shall we tango?

You're certainly my favourite skunk, are you really sure you can't dye a white stripe into your hair? Who would of known though that one of the sexiest ladies on gD is actually such a nerd at heart and from hearing you speak about your family I can tell just how much you love them and how big a part of your life your daughter (cute and stubborn like her mum).

My wish for you for this coming year is to be able to find more confidence in yourself you are worth so much more than you'll ever give yourself credit for and I know just how hard you try and make everyone so happy even though it drags you down at times. So I hope that Santa can bring you that wonderful Christmas Gift (well that and a couple of spare tyres ha ha).

BUTTERFLY

I've come to know you these past couple of months and although you've had the roughest of years and had to deal with some truly awful events it's truly remarkable how positive you manage to stay and not only look out for yourself but everyone else around you as well.

The Penis Balloons, the excitement as you sat bubbling at the airport ready to meet asslvr, your Blogs of the adventures with Asslvr are a joy to read and definitely you two win the award for the sweetest couple on getDare. Thank you both for sharing so much about your relationship with us all and although I know it's not easy at times I truly hope that things work out well as I'm your biggest fan.

I enjoy the banter we have between us flutterbrat, moth girl, bratterfly :P (I need more names for you) and it always makes me laugh the witty retorts you come back with again. We need to get some swords so that our duels can continue next year muahaha no flying around me though and getting a bear dizzy.

I decided to leave you til last because when I think of Christmas and the note I want to end this blog upon then there is only one lady that absolutely embodies the spirit, the excitement and the giving nature of Christmas. I'm truly in awe that in amongst all of your personal stuff, family life and time with Asslvr that you still manage to go one step beyond and work with the Big Sister charity and to make a little girls christmas and life that much more special. (and maybe I'm thankful to JL and yourself for nagging me about my tree now it's up but shhhh)

For me there is no other more fitting person for the title Mrs Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thank you to the four of you for making the last few months on this site some of my favourite and most memorable and all the others that have shared in that too.

There are so many others that I could list that make this site a great place to be and for many to have fun, build friendships and relationships together.. do remember to stop, think about others through out the year and how we can all support one another in life and on this site.

Have a FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR Everybody
May Santa's Sacks be full and bulging
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	butterfly.jpg
Views:	1203
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	259   Click image for larger version

Name:	Frosty.jpg
Views:	1238
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	260   Click image for larger version

Name:	jlstockton25.jpg
Views:	1248
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	261   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red.jpg
Views:	1273
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	262  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3449 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Why'd you have to go and make me cry? Screw you!

Okayokay it was a good sort of crying-but you still suck for that.

Why on earth would I have pretended to be polite when you returned, you'd have been sorely disappointed if I'd done so and then you got to know the real me. haaa.

As for being driven mad by let it go...LET IT GOOOOOO!

That Barbie girl recording needs to dieeee, it's so embarrassing *blushes*

Okayyy I'll stop being mean now..thank you so much for your words, it means so much to me. I'm so grateful to have you in my life and you make me smile every single day. You've helped me more than you'll ever know and I really don't know what I'd have done without you the last few weeks.

Thank you for being in my life and for being you.
  2. Old Comment
    You are such a butt! Thank you, you incredible sweet bear. You are tooooooo much. I am going to post more later probably when I have my computer. You stinker.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    You've helped me more than you'll ever know and I really don't know what I'd have done without you the last few weeks.

Thank you for being in my life and for being you.
    It's been my pleasure, you give so much of yourself to please me it's the least I can do to support you

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    You are such a butt! Thank you, you incredible sweet bear. You are tooooooo much. I am going to post more later probably when I have my computer. You stinker.
    Heh I was just really nice and spoke my mind, it's been great getting to know you
  4. Old Comment
    I hate you for making me cry!!! I think you just wrote this blog disguised as something nice and heartfelt, but the four of us girls know that you just get your true pleasure from making innocent girls cry.

But in all honesty, you are a wonderful jerk Mr. Yogi.

Wow has it really only been a few months? I remember the first time I called you Yogi ... I really had only read Frosty's blog and laughed so hard that I thought I needed to say Hi. I just couldn't resist teasing you. And then we started talking, and immediately I was able to open up to you about things I don't normally share. I HAVE had a rough year this year, but it is people like you that make it worth all the trouble I have been through. I am so glad I met you.

I love that we are able to be all serious and deep, but also talk about things like my magical butterfly powers, and you stealing picnic baskets. Thank you for putting up with my tears (from allergies of course), rants, random whining, bubbly excitement, anxiousness, panic attacks, self doubt, brattiness and I can go on and on. Thank you for being an amazing butt head (have to balance out the nice and mean remember ...) and being there for me.

I love you <3
  5. Old Comment
    That made you all cry? Are you on your period or just a bunch of softies?

It was cute, thank you Sir