Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Glee

Posted 02-12-2010 at 04:08 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Tags funny, glee

I just got the Season 1 DVD today!!!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Let's Give a Round of Applause to Joe Bastardi

Posted 02-09-2010 at 09:02 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

He was outstanding! He predicted that the core of the worst winter weather would be in the Mid-Atlantic this season back in July!! And guess what!?! It came true!!! How does he do it, I have no idea.

Shouldn't he get an award for this outstanding forecast?

depp, if he ever joins getdare, you should make him a mod automatically that can be his reward, because he deserves it!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Let's Sing the "I can't win song"!

Posted 02-09-2010 at 08:55 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I mean seriously no matter what season, summer, fall, winter spring, I cannot seem to get extreme weather. Now hold on, I still do get extreme weather, it's just every single time, it seems like my area always gets the least extreme.

Let's see, the last time I remember getting hail from a thunderstorm, was years ago. Probably for about 6 or 7 years straight I did not get hail.

When was the last time I got a tornado? NEVER! Well, I was under a tornado warning once,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I haven't blogged in a while...

Posted 02-09-2010 at 04:09 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Patrick Jane, CBI.

Has anyone here seen the mystery drama the Mentalist? It's a really good show. An AMAZING show, actually. I like it better than Glee, but not nearly as much as The Office. This man is Patrick Jane. He is a consultant for a police station / detective / investigation unit thingy called the CBI. He used to pretend to be this psychic, because he has an extremely perceptive mind. Then,...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I guess it's true

Posted 02-08-2010 at 10:14 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

You ever hear if someone tells you something enough you start to believe it? Well it's true and i guess all i am is a worthless pig...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What goes up... must come down

Posted 02-08-2010 at 07:33 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

You know, whatever goes up, it must come down because of gravity.

Well, that statement in the title can be applied for your interests as well. if something got your hopes up, but then it turned out it wasn't as good as you hoped, or something failed that you like, then your hopes and exctiment goes down.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Weather 101!

Posted 02-06-2010 at 08:58 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Time to explain troughs and ridges. These are especially noticeable in the winter months.

This will give you a basic understanding as to why you can be so warm or cold in winter.

Keep in mind, I can only show/ explain this using my non-expertise. That bring said, what I will show/explain here, will still be right.

Basically, if you are north of a ridge, then you are in a trough, so you will experience cold weather. If you are south of the trough, then you...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ridge.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	57  
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized