Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Isabell

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Thoughts from the e-mail

Posted 01-20-2008 at 11:06 AM by Isabell

TO ALL THE KIDS WHO SURVIVED the 1930's, '40's, '50's, '60's and '70's!!

First, we survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they were pregnant.

They took aspirin, ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a can, and didn't get tested for diabetes.

Then after that trauma, we were put to sleep on our tummies in baby cribs covered with bright colored lead-based paints.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Age doesn't mean Mature

Posted 01-18-2008 at 08:41 AM by Isabell

For those of you who worry about the maturity level here on getDare don't worry. While Traveler has tried to get members to realize that maturity is something that needs to be worked this is not the only site with that problem.

Even web sites that are 18 and older have maturity problems. In fact some of the responses we have received from other sites include "Are you seeing a therapist?", "800 number riiiiiiiiiiiight" and "Your joking, right?"
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pretending to be a chick

Posted 01-11-2008 at 03:02 PM by Isabell

For the one who claims my other half is impersonating me. You are more than welcome to meet us in person some time to see that yes, I'm a female. I'm sorry I didn't warn you about us both answering. However, that does not excuse your behavoir. It was me not Traveler, that you were typing to.

Your choice of words pissed Traveler off. Since he is trying to get those on dare to relize that your actions reflect not only on yourself but on the whole web site. He posted the conversation...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

testing... does this thing work?

Posted 01-10-2008 at 11:45 AM by Isabell

I tried this a few days ago and it didn't post. So, I'm doing a test. If it works the next one will be better.
Posted in Uncategorized