Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Speech Class

Posted 06-03-2014 at 09:37 PM by ClosetedLesbo

“Alright.” I fall out of my daydream and look up to see the student professor half asleep as well. “Thank you Mister…” he trails off.
“Wright.”
“Right. Okay, who wants to go next?”
I sink down in my chair. I hate speech class. The thought of getting up in front of these people makes me want to pee my pants. In fact, my bladder is starting to ache now…
“How about,” the student professor starts, looking at the list of student names. I’m just glad the usual asshole professor...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 6

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:56 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 6's detention started off with a little exhibitionism, which was quite exciting! Although I absolutely refuse to do public dares, or indeed anything where anyone might see, there are three exceptions. First, I like the secret thrill of hidden public dares. Second, I would be very open to more public dares if I went to a place where nobody knows me (eg another country!). Third, I will make an exception for standing in front of my window, as I live on the third floor overlooking a quiet street, and...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1

Posted 04-24-2012 at 06:39 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 1

My task was to bend over the desk and raise my skirt over my hips, pull down my panties and then to spank my ass 50 times on each cheek with a wooden ruler.

I began the task by putting on my schoolgirl uniform, ie my old schoolshoes and skirt (actually my old hockey skirt, as it's checkered and quite short), a white button-up shirt, a loosely tied tie, bobbysocks and a black thong and bra set. I then pulled my thong to my ankles, bent over my desk and flipped my skirt...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am a slut

Posted 04-23-2012 at 02:47 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-24-2012 at 06:01 AM by MsX

Day 1
So because of a punishment given to me in my thread Schoolgirl-style punishments for being too lazy to study (21F) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104044), I have to create a blog where I post essays about why I am a slut. These essays were done as punishments given by various people. I will be posting these and reports of punishments I have done. If you want me to type an essay for you or do a punishment/dare, let me know!

Here is the first essay I wrote (200 words)....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized