Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.48 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [3/3]

Posted 11-10-2021 at 09:16 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue

In an earlier post I wrote about doing dares in public spaces without getting into trouble, especially for nudity. It takes planning and preparation here, but I was in conversation with someone from Europe who claimed that in Germany there’s no laws against non-sexualised public nudity. However, he admitted to never actually seeing anyone nude in public himself. He added that there are also topless and nude beaches etc... around Europe too, which we kinda have here, but they’re not officially nude beaches....
Old

Toys and other stuff

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:22 AM by Likot Ubendeb

Toys:
Chastity cage
Dildo
Butt plug
Handcuffs
Wand vibrator
Clothes:
Super-cute pink panties and bra set
Panties (2 white, 1 black 1 skin tone)
2 pairs of stockings
Fishnet stockings
3 fishnet pantyhouse
Bunnygirl costume
Maid outfit
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized